Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Humming n Hawing

I did plenty of humming and hawing last night before finally joining Rosie for four $10 slow speed sngs at Laddies.I played poorly in a couple ( too much limping and calling),ran my AK sooted into KK and had my QQ beaten by 88 on the river.Rosie on the other hand played really well and took two down and was running well in the fourth game when I left.

Got chatting to Bluescouse for a bit and he reckons he will be playing again in this weeks Britblogger tourney on Sunday at Stars.( 9pm uk time under private tab,pass:donkament).Feel free to come and test your game against the high stakes blogging legend!( and the rest of us donkeys!)

Inspired by my chat with him and after Mrs A finally hit the sack I hit up some $100nl 6 max at Party for a wee while.The table started out fairly loose but the average pot soon nose-dived to $11 which is a lot lower than most of the $50nl games I play in.I won $45 and was playing well, until my old leak of overplaying big pairs came back to haunt me, and I lost $25 v trip sevens with my KK.There was a straight on the board I didn't think the villain had made, and also a failed flush draw I half convinced myself he was drawing to.Obviously the straight slowed the villain down too ( I called his $15 river bet) but I would like to think I would have folded if his bet had been too much larger.

Righty I'm off to enjoy my last evening of freedom before heading back to the world of complaints again tomorrow...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, 20 June, 2007, Blogger BurnleyMik said...

You managed to attract the Mighty Bluescouse again this week? Well done!

Looking forward to that dead money then! ;o) haha, you know I will donk my stack off to him now!

BTW, we gotta stop this Scottish domination. If it wasn't for Amatay, you would be Pwning us!!

ATB

BM

 
At Wednesday, 20 June, 2007, Blogger dD said...

mik

u guys are pwned by us !

regards

dD

 
At Wednesday, 20 June, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1,321,851,888 Chinese people v.
5,000,000 scottish people

We are owned by no one. :-)

Juice

 
At Wednesday, 20 June, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Yep looking forward to playing with the man who knows no fear! ( that's Bluescouse not you BM lol)

As dudley says, pwned!!

In fact if Juice is claiming his victory on behalf of China then the Scots have a majority of the Britblogger wins...and I haven't even got started yet!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document