Monday, July 13, 2009

Mon Update

I managed to pull a couple of tidy wee birds at the weekend.Actually they pulled me and unfortunately they were wearing police uniforms at the time and seemed more concerned with my average speed than anything else.Luckily for me they were in an unmarked car and let me off with a warning.

To the poker and I four tabled the $22's on Saturday night, winning 6 buy-ins ( over 21 games) and then losing a couple last night over a few games after the s-man left.

I'm about 11 buy-ins up for the month at Party which isn't bad considering I've only played 58 games.I hope my last post didn't come across as being too negative as I'm finding that when I take regular breaks away from playing I feel far more motivated when I do come back to the virtual felt.It feels pathetic to write about burnout when plenty players grind out far more sng's per month than I ever will, but after 5 years of play and a few tough months recently, burning out was a real possibility.

The s-man was over last night for some Motorstorm online action but I also managed to play in the RTR league game where I shoved A6c with just over 6bb,ran into QQ and was helped by Stars 14 Ace deck when I spiked my Ace on the turn to knock Amatay out.Obviously I was racked with guilt at knocking out the man who brought Guesshermuff.blogspot.com into my life...but I'm over it now!

I was fairly card dead as usual in blogger games and eventually went out in 5th when I shoved J10 and ran into QQ.Good times.

Back soon...

Labels:

6 Comments:

At Monday, 13 July, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

move to York, i'll share a flat and be available for the grind every evening !!

regards

theKurker

 
At Monday, 13 July, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmfao what a twat .... cant even type my name correctly .... ha ha ha ha

regards

raLurker

 
At Monday, 13 July, 2009, Blogger Dream of Vegas said...

lmao off at te Furker.

Yeah that made me feel better last night, after Mik rivered me 1010 v A10, there do seem to be alot of aces in those decks!! lol

 
At Monday, 13 July, 2009, Blogger Amatay said...

Paragraphs 1 and 4 made me laugh

 
At Monday, 13 July, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it with Scotland and F*&(^%K speed cameras!! Drove up twice in 5 years and been flashed twice (never once in England in 20yrs)latterley last week when i gave you a shout. Sad thing is it was same mway, same bridge, with same gigantic transit perched on top.Shoulda had a better read on that spot ;-)


Bully.

 
At Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bully,

The major camera hot spots in Scotland depend on where you are.

Tayside (around Fife particularly), Dumfries & Galloway and Grampian police forces have got major hardons about speed cameras.

Evidently Strathclyde use the honeytrap approach. hmmmmm.

Acorn, what was the GHM verdict?

s-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document