Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Up n Down

Went to the tables and broke the $500 mark.( by $2)
I've had a sore throat since Friday and since last night I've had a cold.Course I've read a few poker books and they all say if your not feeling well then don't play...So I hit the tables and lost $79 pdq.( pretty damn quick). Played like a monkey but at least had the sense to go to bed after I realised that I was tilting a bit by the way I played the 2nd hand.Yep 2 badly played hands and off to bed where I sneezed so hard my eyeballs squeaked.

Went to work and came home at lunchtime after dropping off a video of Rangers winning the league at my Mum n Dads to pass on to my sister.Spoke to her on the phone last night and she's sounding positive which is good.

Watched "White Noise" with Mrs A tonight.The main noise came from my nose though as I blew it on a regular basis.

Remortgage bank transfer has been made and the credit cards paid off which is nice.Car insurance due this week and my 2.5l Alfa isn't the cheapest to insure.Looking to get away to the Canary Islands again this Sept so I'll need to keep the cards on a short leash this time.

Back to the ring and up $11 tonight.No work tomorrow.Going to hunt down the crazy frog from that damn advert and ram his ringtone where the sun don't shine.
Ok its 12.30am,Mrs A is watching Big Brother ( a bigger collection of freaks than a .25nl table) and I'm tired and stuffed up with the cold.
Time to roll up a number and hit the tables...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document