Monday, April 15, 2013

Twittering Teeth

For anyone wondering if I've always been a tight bastard who uses too many brackets ( who me?) in his writing I submit the note below. Noticed it on my Mum and Dad's digital photo frame and thought it might make my readers smile.





Oh and I'll probably regret this and delete the account later but after a few smokes yesterday I signed up for twitter under zaggapoker@heavysprinkles.I can't even find the hashtag key on my keyboard so I don't see me lasting long on there.Signing up for a "social media" account when I'm an anti-social git with nothing to say is another reason I probably won't be tweeting for long but I'm on now and will give it a go.The "heavy sprinkles" name comes from a story on my favourite football forum about a ned ordering fish and chips and when asked if he'd like salt n vinegar he gave the legendary reply, "Aye,heavy sprinkles man".

Got an unexpected day off work today after Nacho ran away this morning when I let him out the front.( he's back now) No long lie in or late Sunday night playing poker and a days leave wasted = one dog who can consider himself very lucky to still have his bollocks intact!

Back soon...

4 Comments:

At Monday, 15 April, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you tweeted a lot already> I'm so delighted!

Its just @heavysprinkles btw, the 'real name' bit isn't part of your address.
My nipper writes notes to the tooth fairy almost every time he loses a tooth, in order to try and sqeeze out another couple of pence. Somehow she always indulges him :)

Rosie

 
At Tuesday, 16 April, 2013, Blogger dD said...

u signed up for what ?? and I thought u were a sensible dude.
there's a special place in hell .. springs to mind !!

:)

 
At Tuesday, 16 April, 2013, Blogger dD said...

very nice scores, btw, which obv negate the following comment ....
searched u on Saturday (?) night .. opened your table in the 8K gtd, table popped up exactly at this moment ..
all-in pre, your QQ v AK v AK v XX ....
I saw the Q on the turn (gin !!) but stared, horrified, at the J on the river giving the two AK dudes the nut straight (knocking you out, ugh)

I sheepishly closed the table and did not look you up again the rest of the weekend :(

 
At Wednesday, 17 April, 2013, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Ahh thanks Rosie I'll edit my twitter name in the post.I remember my days as the Tooth Wizard for Step A and yeah she always got more if she left a note too!

Dudley at least with tweeting if you can't be arsed writing your own you can retweet somebody else's words! Wish I could replace some of my blog posts that way.

Thanks re the score btw mate.I remember that QQ v AK and AK hand too and yeah stay away from my tables you fuckin' cooler ;-)



 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document