Monday, June 12, 2006

$50 to $1k Race

Rushed home from work to watch the USA v Czech Republic and see Mrs A off as she's away for a wee break with her folks until Thursday.This is a quick half-time post.

2-0 to the Czechs at h/t and probably no way back for the US.I'm hoping Rangers new signing,Sionko,will come on for the Czechs at some point too.Looking forward to Italy V Ghana later.

Deciding on a new tv isn't so easy.I've only got around £900 of poker cashout dough to spend on it and I was going for a 32" LCD but I'm tempted now by a 37" or 42" Plasma screen now.I used to work in a large electrical store and was in charge ( whooopeee) of the biggest tv section in the UK ( at the time) but I haven't kept up and have no idea which is the best option.( got to be HD ready though).

On the poker front I've managed to increase my $50 to $76 at Interpoker as part of my challenge to myself to get it to $1k asap.I've challenged Juice too and if anyone else would be interested in depositing/starting with $50 and racing to $1k please give me a shout.I suppose the inspiration is Chris "Jesus" Ferguson turning $1 into $20k. Winning and using good bankroll management are probably the keys to success.

The $.15-.30 6 max tables at Inter are very fishy but also dangerous from a variance point of view.Came 2nd and 6th in two $5 sng's at Pokerroom too for a $5 profit.

Righty 2nd half starting soon.....

5 Comments:

At Monday, 12 June, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

Im at $65

:-)

after 1 hour!

bring it

 
At Tuesday, 13 June, 2006, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

i love a challenge.....

If you recommend me - do we both get a bonus?

 
At Tuesday, 13 June, 2006, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

i love a challenge.....

If you recommend me - do we both get a bonus?

 
At Tuesday, 13 June, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I'd like to think so ( bonus) but can't find any info on a "refer a friend" offer.

Jordan at http://highonpoker.blogspot.com/
has a link to Interpoker on his site it may be worth signing up from or pokerlistings.com is another good yin.

Welcome to the challenge!

 
At Tuesday, 13 June, 2006, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

seen the pokerlistings one - OK, see you at the tables later.....

I'm feeling lucky :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document