Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thus Update

I've not been too motivated to play much poker over the last couple of nights.I did manage a 4th place ( in the money)in a strange wee $16 ,18 player turbo last night.It was strange because my stack was never over $2k ,I never had any decent hands at all, and in truth I just folded into the money.

I have my Mum,cousin,his cousin and the s-man coming over tonight for a little live pokery fun.We'll probably stick to some low stakes cash games or a wee sng or two.

I received an email from Bodog poker regarding a blogger freeroll they are hosting.Unfortunately it's more geared towards our US friends as it starts at 1.35am, but in a follow up email it was mentioned that there will be a similar freeroll for UK players at some point.Roll on!

In other news I see the UK's biggest ever lottery winner is the owner of a top floor ex council flat in East Kilbride.I'm sure Angela Kelly can't wait to share her fortune with other owners of ex-council top floor flats in East Kilbride, and I look forward to receiving my cheque!

Ok,that's all for now...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Thursday, 16 August, 2007, Blogger dD said...

when i knew her she was Cunningham :)

think she'll remember me ... not :(

regards

dD

 
At Thursday, 16 August, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is such a lucky cow! Imagine though she had gone the whole time without knowing and even gotten up to go to work! hahaha. Trust me, if i win I will know within the first ten mins and my holiday flight with be leaving within 24 hours whilst I plan what to do with it all!!!!

Oh well, I guess we can all dream...

 
At Friday, 17 August, 2007, Blogger MAIR said...

LOL ive always said same Mik, work? feck it I would book myself into the most luxurious hotel closest to Lottery offices and be there when it opens next morning heehee

 
At Friday, 17 August, 2007, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

I already feel like a lottery winner - I ejan, I always have
women queueing at my door begging for money!
You could move up a few levels on the poker tables if you won a few mil :-)

 
At Friday, 17 August, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I'm sure your cheque is in the post dD!

I'd phone in "tired" to my work if I won and then tell 'em to stick it!

I'd probably be back on to them a few months later after taking Miasdads advice and getting cleaned out by the sharks at the Vegas high stakes tables!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document