Friday, May 16, 2008

Tongue Held



On the pokey front I let my ego take charge this week I'm afraid! I usually only play $6 games if Rosie and Juice are playing or to warm up for the $16's, but after a good start to this week, I fancied getting on the Stars planet leaderboard and have stayed at the $6 level all week.Last night I played seven,lost $13 overall and didn't hit any form at all.I did face plenty of the usual suckouts but I was also way off my best game.

I love abusing the bubble by being extremely aggressive and building my stack.It only takes a couple of moves with very high blinds to take the lead usually and once the chiplead has been achieved, pounding the rest into submission is usually quite straight forward. ( except the shortest stack as
I like to keep them alive as I weaken the rest)

The $6 are frustrating at times because the players are so weak they don't realise if there's a very short stack then they should be folding marginal hands on the bubble and not calling shoves with them.As always it's up to me to adjust accordingly.I'd never blame bad players for being bad! I love 'em really!

Ok, loads more I could say today.Life is too short though.Enjoy the weekend...

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 17 May, 2008, Blogger Nick said...

One of the great dilemnas with $6 STT's - working out which players are doing what they should be doing!!
And there's not many...
Thank god for the multi-tablers who you can rely upon

 
At Sunday, 18 May, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

As a general rule I always assume donkery, until their play or sharky says otherwise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document