Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Monthly/half yearly Stats

I did feel better for writing all that stuff down yesterday.Chatting to Rosie and later the terrible twins soon snapped me out of my dark mood.

I watched the Man Utd v Barcelona game and only played a couple of games of poker later,coming 2nd in a $16 and winning a $6 turbo.I was tempted by another sng at midnight but contented myself with watching a cardrunners video and getting to bed at a semi reasonable hour.The new fixed shifts at work are no fun at all.I'm a night owl,not a morning person and somehow I have to get my backside into work for 8am every Thursday and Friday from now on.I also have Nacho tonight which means an even earlier start!

Just back from dinner at my Mum and Dads and after the Chelsea v Liverpool game I've sandwiches to make and Nacho to walk.


On the poker front I've only played 155 turbs at Stars this month compared to about 240 last month.I've run at a fine 44% roi over that tiny sample size and made $695.



Overall my next aim is still to get my overall sng profit figure at Pokerstars over the $7k mark.




Here are my updated monthly stats...

Pokerstars $5618 ( + $643) ,Full Tilt $784 ( + $66), Party $ 1712 ( - $44),Ladbrokes $693 ( + $140) ,Bet 365 $570 ( - $88) ,Pokerroom $36 ( =). Total $9413. ( + $717 since April 1st).

I began playing for real money back on Oct 31st 2005 and I count my years figures as starting on Oct 31st every year.In the first 6 months of this poker year ( since Oct 31st '07) I've made $5589.**This is more than last years total profit figure and after three fairly static years of making about $4k ,I feel like I've finally found my poker calling at the two table $16 turbos.So much for the old cash for dough,tourneys for show adage!

** Recalculated on 5/5/08 as I realised I can't add up properly!

My bankroll is bigger than it's ever been although I will be making a decent sized withdrawl to pay for things previously mentioned.( season ticket,holiday,car service etc).

Righty,tomorrow is Rangers biggest game in years against Fiorentena in the Uefa Cup semi-final.My nerves are feeling shredded already! It's going to be one hell of a tough task to win or get the scoring draw required to take us to the final.I just hope the team can dig deep and somehow do enough to make the Manchester final.If they do I'll follow follow them there...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, 30 April, 2008, Blogger dD said...

great innit ??

you "get" to make 4k and i'm stuck building a fawking rocket powered go kart !!

the terrible twins were right ... sometimes you are just drawing dead in real life.

regards

dD

btw home game ??

i want to BORE you all to death with gokart tails ... then i can take all yer chips :))

 
At Wednesday, 30 April, 2008, Blogger dD said...

btw where do you plan to watch the 'gers euro game ?

torrance for a few hours ? if you fanct a pint.

regards

dD

(again)

 
At Thursday, 01 May, 2008, Blogger Mike Smith said...

Good luck to the Teddy Bears!

 
At Friday, 02 May, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers Mike.Still can't quite believe we're in the final!

dd: Hope you've recovered fae last night mate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document