Friday, April 25, 2008

Creeping Up...




Rangers managed a 0-0 draw with Fiorentina last night at Ibrox in our semi-final first leg.We always seem to manage to score in our away games and the dream of making the Manchester final lives on! I've already booked a day off just in case ( easily cancelled if we don't make it) and would travel down even if I don't get a ticket.( if only Manchester was near Bristol!)

I've been looking forward to this weekend for weeks and I'm really excited about seeing Rosie again.We may hit the Tron Theatre on Sat night to see "The Wasp Factory"... or we may not! Just looking forward to a nice chilled out weekend.Chilled until Sunday lunchtime that is, when my cousin and I will be at the Piggery in the east end for the last Old Firm game of the season against them.

The league should have been over last weekend when Aberdeen equalised in injury time against them but the ref wrongly ( and has apologised since) ruled Aberdeens goal out for a handball which never happened.It's just aswell us Rangers fans accept mistakes happen and don't believe in daft conspiracies whenever a decision goes against us, unlike our paranoid deluded rivals.

On the poker front I'm quite pleased to have crept up to 11th on Sharkscopes average profit,any game, 2-3 table $5-$15 leaderboard.




I've 3 games left to play of my mission to get on the Planet leaderboard and have 371points.Finished work early today and I'm about to give Step A a lift to her Dads for the weekend before it's time for dinner and a trip to the airport!

Have a good one...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 26 April, 2008, Blogger Maxwell Adams said...

Well done on the sharky stats!

One of my buddies was number 1 for SNG's a year ago. But says that the game is much tougher these days.

 
At Monday, 28 April, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers DF.Not that big a deal,it's only at $16 level.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document