Friday, April 11, 2008

Bring on the Fiorentina!

They did it! Rangers beat Sporting Lisbon 2-0 last night to send us through to the first European semi-final we've ever been in during my lifetime! ( I missed our win in '72 by a few months!)

I ( and Nacho) nearly hit the roof when our goals went in!Darcheville took his well and Whittakers mazy run from his own half ,beating three players,was one of the best goals I've seen in years.Watching the Gers fans doing the Bouncy near the end and singing "Are you celtc in disguise?" to the Lisbon team ( who also play in green and grey hoops)just capped off a brilliant night of football for the blue two thirds of Glasgow!

To think this time last year we were on our way to winning nothing for the 2nd year in a row ( for first time since the 60's)and now we're in a Euro Semi v Fiorentina ,have a Scottish Cup quarter final on Sunday,have already won the league cup and are in pole position to win the league! Follow Follow!

A chat with Rosie , a win for the Gers and then winning six turbos in a row!What a night! Ok,the last bit isn't true but two outta three 'aint bad eh!

I did finish my first block of twenty sngs for Stars planet promo with a 229 score which was no surprise as I actually had to take a ten minute break to compose myself after another nasty run last night.

Losing hands is unavoidable in poker but when QQ loses to 1010 on a board that read 10JK99 it's hard not to shake your head! Aww lost to a set,yeess I've made my straight,nooooo the board paired!!

I did scrape a fourth place finish and came 2nd in one game to keep me slightly ahead ( by a few dollars only) for the night.

Ok,tonight is the RTR league game on Virgin.Always a good crowd although I'm not going to be able to play in all the games and don't have a realistic chance of winning overall.Before that I'm off to see a man about a dog and get some dinner.

I'm also going to try and squeeze in another 20 sngs on Stars before the deadline of 4am UK time on Sunday and may also try and play in Kats weekly rebuy donkament on Full Tilt at 2am.( password:donkarama)

Ok,thanks to the s-man for sending me this joke today...

A man walks up to a woman in his office each day, stands very close to her,
draws in a large breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice.

After a week of this, she can't stand it any longer, and goes to her
supervisor to file a sexual harassment complaint. She tells the supervisor
what the co-worker does, and that she wants to file a sexual harassment suit
against him.

The supervisor is puzzled by this approach, and asks, 'What's sexually threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice'?

The woman replies, 'It's Keith, the dwarf.'

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document