Sunday, April 06, 2008

One of these days...

I'd apologise for the self indulgent musical post, but sometimes this space is simply my place to let it out.It's also late, I'm tired and feeling the effects of more than a few smokes! Feel free to skip over to the fine bloggage and sponsors links on the right.


Bad day...





It's Madness...




Played 22 games,won one and still down $105.Ahhh variance.I've had better nights.I've also got plenty to say but Nachos asleep and letting sleeping dogs lie seems the best idea.

One of these days...



or Hey there Delilah..




Answers on a blog post,probably...


ps At least celtc lost today! There's a new hotline for their supporters: 0800 10 10 10 ( won nothing,won nothing...)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, 07 April, 2008, Blogger Juice said...

So every dog DOES have its day! wp acorn. Victory at last.

 
At Monday, 07 April, 2008, Blogger Rosie said...

Ah you won. Thats great, well played1

 
At Monday, 07 April, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks, you two were obviously my inspiration....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document