Friday, March 28, 2008

Bloggerment 52 on Sunday...



Start time is currently 5pm dst ( US time) in the Stars lobby...

Step A's friend wasn't well which meant no ice skating on Wednesday night.I watched The Apprentice and tried to look impressed by Step A's Bebo page before she went to bed and I watched a poker training video.

This will be a short post as I've a million things to get done before Rosie arrives tonight around 8.30pm. As this is the same time as the RTR league game commences, Rosie has agreed to wait at the airport for me to pick her up until around 11pm or whenever the game finishes,which I thought was very reasonable.( and that'll be a flying pig just gone past my window!)

I only played four turbs last night and managed a 2nd ,4th and two crashouts.I'm still not sure about the crashouts.With the blinds at 50/100 I'd been card dead in both and shoved for about 1200 from the small blind only to run into premium hands.I could have raised less and folded to a reraise but as these moves look like the steals and there's an arguement I'll only be called by a better hand,I still like shoving as it stands to reason that the big blind is only going to have a top 10 hand every 1/10 times aprox.

There's also the small matter of the Rangers v Celtc game at Ibrox tomorrow.If we win it'll will be a big step towards bringing the league flag home,though I reckon 0-0 or a score draw is the most likely outcome.

Ok,I'm off to enjoy the weekend! Back next week....

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Saturday, 29 March, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to wash the inside of the milk carton before you throw it in the bin.....SJS ;)

BTW I fell asleep playing a $27 and $15 18 man turb as well as 2 x %12 180 man turbs... ooops

 
At Monday, 31 March, 2008, Blogger AlCantHang said...

Apparently a time switch happened because it kicked of at 4pm my east coast USA time. Damn my late planning.

 
At Monday, 31 March, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

My fault too for not making the start time clearer Sir Al.Hope to see you there next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document