Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Best news of the century

My sister needs no further treatment for her cancer!!!!

I had written a whole post but lost it before posting and I aint typing it all again but the main thing today is that life is looking up again.My sis is going to be ok.
It was a fist clenching,air punching moment of joy when I my Mum called me and told me and I really feel a big black cloud has been lifted from me and my family.

I'm not even very annoyed that I spent 45 minutes typing up a blog entry only for it to vanish with the touch of one wrong button!( ok I'm a wee bit annoyed!).

On the pokerfront the BR is at $687 after a few failed sng's last night.$5 5max turbos are usually fairly easy but last night nothing held up.Not complaining though because I wasn't at the top of my game either.

Right Mark will be up soon to shoot the breeze and some aliens as we do on a Monday night so I'll try and recreate some of the wonder of the lost post in my next one....standby for ground breaking stuff on why I reckon I'm much better player after a few spliffs,details of my next holiday and a roundup of any poker played.
Its going to be emotional.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document