Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Last hand syndrome

I was doing ok and about even for the night and had meant to stop playing.Thats the truth but I obviously wasn't paying attention and kept posting the BB by mistake so ended up playing the table orbit.Nothing to do with chair glue....
I mentioned before that I always seem to take ages to start playing.I think I like to be sure I'm in the right frame of mind.Well now I've recognised another occasional leak that seems to make me play like a complete muppet on the last hand I'm in of the session.What a stupid way to throw away $29.


Hand 1001376533, Started at 06/21/2005 1:12 AMTable 'Montpellier': $1-$1 No Limit Texas Hold'em (Real Money)

Seat 0: agent_alwin ($67.50 in chips) $(POSITION)Seat 1: PLYT ($66.50 in chips) $(POSITION)Seat 3: Zagga ($67.00 in chips) $(POSITION)Seat 4: serg7 ($24.25 in chips) $(POSITION)Seat 5: ravi ruuna ($42.50 in chips) $(POSITION)Seat 6: Lofvendahl ($95.25 in chips) $(POSITION)Seat 7: Wahreez ($116.25 in chips) $(POSITION)Seat 9: Pocket Crabs ($40.00 in chips) $(POSITION)***
Blind Bet Round ***

: Dealt to Zagga: 4d sK :

Zagga Post Blind ($0.50)ravi ruuna : Post Blind ($1.00)***

Pre-Flop *** : Lofvendahl : FoldWahreez : FoldPocket Crabs : Call ($1.00)agent_alwin : FoldPLYT : Fold

Zagga : Call ($1.00)serg7 : Call ($0.50)ravi ruuna : Check*** Flop *** : 3h 8c Kc serg7 : Checkravi ruuna : Bet ($3.00)Pocket Crabs : Call ($3.00)Zagga : Call ($3.00)serg7 : Fold***

Turn *** : [ 3h 8c Kc ] 6d ravi ruuna : Bet ($12.00)Pocket Crabs : FoldZagga : Call ($12.00)***

River *** : [ 3h 8c Kc 6d ] 6h ravi ruuna : Bet ($13.00)Zagga : Call ($13.00)***

SUMMARY
***Pot: $60.00 Rake: $3.00Board: [ 3h 8c Kc 6d 6h ]agent_alwin lost $0.00 PLYT lost $0.00 Zagga lost $29.00 serg7 lost $1.00 ravi ruuna bet $29.00, collected $60.00, net $31.00 Shows [ 6c 3c ] (a full house, sixes full of threes.)Lofvendahl lost $0.00 Wahreez lost $0.00 Pocket Crabs lost $4.00

Another habit I've noticed is that when I lose a big hand I leave the table right away regardless of wether I've played it badly or been sucked out on.Possibly helps stop any immediate tilting and I do like a strong table image but obviously the rest of the time I leave just before the blinds so I must be losing money ( not a lot but it all adds up) by leaving mid orbit.

So the bankroll stands at $353.Mrs A and StepAcorn are away tomorrow for a week so we've rented "Meet the Fockers" for tonight.I wanted Oceans 12 because I liked the first one but Mrs called my bluff,came over the top and now the dvd is all in and ready to go.

Didn't sleep much last night for worrying about my sister.She goes into hospital tonight and the op is Tues am.The first thing is that the op goes ok and the second is waiting up to a week to confirm that the cancers not spread.The Doc has said its not life threatening and I'm going with that but obviously they need to do tests after the op to say that for certain.My mum texted me to say that she had won her first play money tourney.I mention that in the same paragraph as news on my sister because I think my Mum,like me,has been using the poker as an escape.I found it hard to play at first because it all seemed so meaningless and it probably hasn't helped my bankroll but I do enjoy the all encompassing nature of the game and it does allow my brain a wee holiday from worrying about my sister.


Well don't know if I'll squeeze in any hands tonight ( really must devote my attention to the soon departing Mrs A!) but I think I better go and meet some Fockers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document