Saturday, June 18, 2005

Well I managed to lose a quick $15 before going to bed the other night when I got into a raising war pf against someone holding AA when I held KK.
Still I was playing last night and have brought the bankroll up to $394 which is a big improvement after my mega tilting session.

Also played a WSOP free qualifier on Pokerstars.My highest position was 17th ( from 450) but I blew it when I had AcQc and the flop came 8c,8s,4c.I had raised it pf and been called by a player who went all in on the flop.I put him on a pp like 77's and thought I had 14 outs.He had KK and I never hit and out I went.Maybe I was a bit hasty but winning that hand would have taken me into the top 10 and given me a chance to make the top 3 and to play at the final table the next night.Looks like the WSOP will just have to get by without my supreme talent....lol.

Going to play in Pokerrooms Major player points qualifier this afternoon.Played in a few recently and not made the cut for the main tourney but hopefully that'll change today.The major player points tourney is one of my favourites after placing 3rd and 4th for $500 in the past.

Oh I also played a $5 sng 5 max turbo last night.I really enjoy these tourneys and managed to bounce back from being down to almost a chip and a chair to come second for a whopping $2 net! I must have gone all in 8 or 9 times and got accused of stealing but most times I had something worth going in on.I actually lost when my AJ lost to the chip leaders 74os when he rivered a 4. Now some people might lose the plot over that kind of beat but I just said "well done gg" and left.Now somtimes I do curse to myself about what a fcking fish a player is but i would never give away my frustration by mouthing off at the table.

My Mum just texted me to say she came 2nd in a play money tournrey and the final 3 battled for 45 minutes! Glad my Mums getting into Holdem.Hopefully she'll be playing for real in a few months and kickin' butt!

Ok its tourney time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document