Saturday, October 22, 2005

3am eternal

Lost $185 of my $200 profit at Ladbrokes after my set of Queens was beaten by a full house made on the turn after the money went in post flop.Well that was $100.Never took stock and calmed my self down.Headed to another table and merrily did in another $100 with a move so fishy I was scraping the algae off my screen.

Raised with K9 ( oops) and bet out when I hit my K on the flop and kept betting and calling all the way down because the villan was the big stack and I was sure he'd got there by pushing people around and I wasn't in the mood for that.KQ kicked my mood into touch and I contemplated my sudden downswing whilst also contemplating another smoke.

Thankfully I came to my senses and started playing poker again instead of the "wish holdem" I'd been playing.Oh and I also moved to Interpoker.The 6 max nl action is like the wacky races.

Anyway I played 2 £1 nl 6 max tables and was holding my own ....

Then this happened.

No great poker skill required though Ezemoney had just lost a huge pot and looked tilty so I thought he'd at least make a loose call but not do what he did.

Right place,right time.


------HAND 14------
Game #1117919233: Hold'em NL (£0.50/£1) - 2005/10/21 - 21:39:00 (ET)
Table "Leeds" Seat 5 is the button.
Seat 1: NutOSteel (£23 in chips)
Seat 2: Bfc1953 (£98.75 in chips)
Seat 3: Zagga (£121.75 in chips)
Seat 4: Ezemoney (£86 in chips)
Seat 5: lurcher (£72.50 in chips)
Seat 6: Nylon (£78.37 in chips)
Nylon: posts small blind £0.50
NutOSteel: posts big blind £1
----- HOLE CARDS -----
dealt to Zagga [Ks Kc]
Bfc1953: folds
Zagga: raises to £4
Ezemoney: calls £4
lurcher: folds
Nylon: calls £3.50
NutOSteel: calls £3
----- FLOP ----- [Qh 6c 7d]
Nylon: checks
NutOSteel: bets £19 and is all-in
Zagga: raises to £38
Ezemoney: raises to £82 and is all-in
Nylon: folds
Zagga: calls £44
----- TURN ----- [Qh 6c 7d][Js]
----- RIVER ----- [Qh 6c 7d Js][Ah]
----- SHOW DOWN -----
Ezemoney: shows [9c 8s] (High Card Ace)
NutOSteel: shows [Qs Th] (A Pair of Queens, Ace high)
Zagga: shows [Ks Kc] (A Pair of Kings, Ace high)
Zagga collected £126 from Side pot #1
Zagga collected £70 from Main pot
----- SUMMARY -----
Total pot £199 Main pot £70 Side pot #1 £126 Rake £3
Board [Qh 6c 7d Js Ah]
Seat 2: Bfc1953 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: Zagga showed [Ks Kc] and won (£196) with A Pair of Kings, Ace high
Seat 5: lurcher (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: Nylon (small blind) folded on the Flop



02.53 am and $185 down at Laddies ( got $15 for my limit education) but $331 up at Interpoker.

I may have to send Interpoker a Valentine card next year.

Gonna hit the hay soon.

Why do I have to take a hit ( bankroll or bong!) before playing my best game? Seems to happen every weekend.I always start late because I just know I'm gonna get cuffed and always wonder if I can dig deep and turn it round and so far so good.Got a good fish radar when I'm not swimming around the bowl myself.


1/2 hr then bed.Its 03.15am...zzzzzzzz


03.28 Found a .25nl full ring table at Pokerroom with an ave pot of $21.99 and 65% seeing the
flop.Happy days!

Up from $25 to $43 after hitting a nice straight on the river and paying hee haw for it.I love players who make weak bets when you'e got a drawing hand

Last smoke then bed.Gotta fight the chair glue...

03.39 Damn they all folded to my $1.50 pf raise with the bullets.

77 gotta run.

03.47am
Down $15 but back up $5 when my 88 sucks out on AA with an 8 on the flop.Must go to bed!

$5 up and 5mins to go.Hmm do I call a $25 all in with K6.Fold That you Mr Edge? lol

cheerio...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document