Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunday update

Just a short update today.Got to bed at 8.20am this morning after a 14 hour poker session and my brain feels like treacle.Lost $500 at Ladbrokes and won $400 at Interpoker.Two tabled 6 max nl $1-$2 at Laddys and ended up playing £2-£5 at Interpoker where buying in for £400 and leaving with £646 helped rescue what was looking like a bad night at the tables.

Latest figures are $1075 at Ladbrokes,$1353 at Interpoker and $532 at Pokerroom.I'm also a tiny bit closer to completing Interpokers impossible sign up bonus.( 68% clear ,$200 bonus).

I'm fairly inexperienced at levels higher than $1nl but I enjoyed playing them last night.Got sucked out on a few times by drawing donkeys but didn't feel out my depth too much.The hard part is forgetting the monetary amounts and trying to play the best way every time.I probably don't have the bankroll for $1-$2 and certainly not for £2-£5 but we all gotta take a wee shot every now and then.

Two tabling at $1-$2 nl was probably not a good idea when I'm not used to that level.Obviously I'd picked the craziest highest pot average table so almost any innocent looking pot could soon turn into an all in frenzy.

Here's another pic of my boy Nacho as requested by Juice previously..











Enjoy
the rest of your weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document