Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Post for my records. Year End Figures

Up $50 tonight at a .25-.50nl 6 max table.This post is for my own records and also a timely reminder to myself that I can play this damn game and I'll not be surrendering to bad luck or my own weak impluses to catch up on recent losses.I'll not push second best hands too hard,slow play my way to disaster ( too often) or play so weak passively I want to throw up.I will not play either if I don't feel in the mood or I'm so tired I can hardly focus.

I will take it on the chin,sook it up and come firing back.I'll be even more patient and willing to wait to pounce than ever before.I'll trust my reads but back off if they don't feel strong enough.

Sorry if that read like Gloria Gaynors new song.

Ok here's the boring record keeping part.Hope it helps clear any last traces of that stuck feeling from my pea sized poker brain.

Please move on to the most excellent links on the right...


From Nov 20th till today I'm down $154 or $234 inclusive of an $80 gift voucher xmas present.

Current scores on the doors are $636 at Ladbrokes ( $56 up currently tonight) , $1365 Interpoker and $708 Pokerroom. Total of $2709

Total profit after 1 year was $4239 .Bankroll stood at $2637 after cashouts.

$2709 -$2637 = $72 + $1500 withdrawl ( Nov 20th) + $80 voucher = $1652 profit for Nov/Dec 28th.

Total profit since 1st deposit on October 31st '04 = $5891

**Edited Feb 12 th '06.Checked back to October 28th post and realised I'd not subtracted my initial 1st year deposits from total profit.

5 Comments:

At Thursday, 29 December, 2005, Blogger TripJax said...

Incredible dude. Good job.

 
At Thursday, 29 December, 2005, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Have a good one yourself Lady F.Just destroyed some workplace productivity reading your archive.
Great read.

My first live game was full of nasty old men!

Keep up the fine work.


I'm pleased with the figures Trip but my poker head still isn't quite right yet after recent whuppings.Hoped that would help!

Looking forward to reading last nights tourney reports.The turnout was incredible!

 
At Thursday, 29 December, 2005, Blogger GaryC said...

The turnout was indeed incredible. I was shocked. Thank you for staying up so late to join us and sorry we didn't get to talk more.

Your numbers are......staggering. Very nice.

G

 
At Thursday, 29 December, 2005, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Well worth a few extra yawns today G.

Hope the numbers hold up long term and it wasn't all just a rush!

Time will tell.Hope things swing round for you soon too. The downswing bus many of us seem to be on better be changing direction to Big Rush Central pretty damn quickly.

 
At Thursday, 29 December, 2005, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks Checkitdown.Congrats on a fine year yourself.

Looking forward to checking your blog out and linking you up.Hope we both make it a bit further in the next DADI.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document