Saturday, June 30, 2007

Old School 1986 revisited.

June 19th: Went to USA on holiday!

June 22nd:It was very hot so I got an icecream.A beautiful big chocolate one.I had just taken one lick when the icecream fell off the top of the cone.Typical! ( 2007 edit: bad beat even back in '86!)

July 9th:Bobbys back in Dallas.Who cares?! Fav songs are Pappa don't preach and It's 'orrible being in love when your 8 1/2.( 2007 edit: thankfully I never purchased the latter!)

July 10th: Thrown out the arcade for being too young.

July 17th.Bought Old Moors Almanack.Got a poisoned big toe.It hurts.

July 19th : Stayed up to watch Frank Bruno lose to Tim Witherspoon.

July 20th: Recorded the Radio 1 chart show onto tape.Camouflage by Stan Ridgeway is my 2nd fav song now.( behind Madonna!!).Watched TJ hooker and MMMMMMMax Headroom later.

July 24th: visited the building site nearby and got a chase from the security guys.haha


July 30th.Saw Porkys Revenge and Mum got a parking ticket.hahaha

Aug 3rd:Rangers sign Terry Butcher.

Aug 13th: Listened to True Blue and I'm now GOWS ( going out with Suzy!)

Aug 15th:Used a rope to make a swing over the burn from the tree.While testing it Lee fell in the river and got soaked.He went home to get changed.Hahahaha

Aug 19th: Nine of us were sitting on the big branch at the tree when it broke! Oh well.

Aug 22nd: Gregs keys fell down a drain! He got them out after school.

Aug 28th: At the interval Lee got his head kicked in by Robert.I reckon Lee could have won if his hand wasn't sore.Watched Moonlighting.

Sept 1st: I am grounded for a week after Mum called me back after I had left the house and I never went.hee heee

Sept 4th: In Soc n Voc ( social and vocational skills) we had to write a letter to an old person called Mrs Murie.We are visiting the old people on Sept 22nd.I bet she is an old cow.No that's sick.I am reading a cool book on telepathic powers.

Sept 8th: We all went to Broompark and had a competition to see who could jump the furtherest off the swings.I didn't win.


Sept 9th: I had to pay 10p to borrow a calculator in Maths.She is a stingy cow.I bet she keeps all the money she gets and retires with it one day.After school we went up to the quarry to light a fire using a magnifying glass.Went to the building site later and messed around on the scaffolding before being told to clear off.


Sept 29th: After lunch at school Greg and I took biscuits and letters to the old folk round the corner.We were let in by Mrs Foley who is a dotty old cow who doesn't know what year it is.Maybe it was just an act so she could get the biccys to herself.
Set up Scaletrix after tea in my room.

Sept 30th: After school I recieved a really nice letter from Mrs Murie.She sounds dead with it ( you thought I was going to leave out the with it) and I might visit her.Michelle dumped Lofty on Eastenders.

Oct 3rd: At the service today nobody sung any of the hymns and you could hear Climies ( Slimey Climie the headmaster)voice above all 200 of the 3rd year pupils.


Oct 6th: Watched A Nightmare on Elm street and got my BCG jag.Ouch!

Oct 10th: 4 of us were interviewed at school for Radio Scotland on careers and options.After we finished the guy gave us album tokens!


Oct 14th: Diary upgrade.I attached a pen holder.

Oct 17th: For lunch I was looking for something in the fridge when Jasper picked out the dogs meat roll and asked for some.( not realising it was the dogs).I made him a nice sandwich.He took a bite and said it was delicious.After 3 more he nearly puked.hahahaha



Oct 21st: Found a hedgehog outside so we named him Rocky,brought it in and put it on a newspaper.


Oct 26th: Went to the Skol League Cup final.The match was brillaint.Ian Durrant score first then celt*c equalised through Mclair.Rangers scored the winner with a Davie Cooper penalty and Mo Johnston was sent off for them.hahaha


Nov 6th : Alex Ferguson leaves Aberdeen to join Man Utd.I think he'll go on to be a great success.( ok, I added that last bit in 2007!!)


Nov 23rd : Tyson ko's Berbick in 2 rounds.

Dec 19th: In Maths 3 of us were playing cards when Climie walked in."What are you working out boy?" Hillhouse replies "how many more games of cards we can play before the bell rings".hahaha


Dec 25th: Got a personal stereo,Now 8,2 pairs of jeans,wet look gel,annuals,2 computer games,bigger snooker balls and for some reason 1000 labels with my name and address on.Played Ghosts n Goblins and Paperboy after tea.I hold the record at Paperboy.33912!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 30 June, 2007, Blogger Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Little littleacorn man rocks (even if he does like Madonna).

Keep 'em comin'. Great stuff.

 
At Sunday, 01 July, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers Seamus!I still like Madonna though :-)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document