Sunday, October 07, 2007

Live donkaments

I was 5th in the RTR Friday league game and managed to donk out of a couple of sng's, before winning $75 in quick 365 hit and run $200nl cash session.The second sng exit hurt because it was right on the bubble of an 18 player $27 turbo!

Last night though,was the first chance this year to catch up with The Miami Trout ( aka Al Eleven aka San Jose Salmon) and also to see the S-man's ( sookraboaby) new place.Hammmerheid never made it through from Edinburgh but The Big Chap ,Dudley ( res evil) and my cousin arrived at my place about 7.30ish and we headed off to the S-mans around 9pm.

After breaking out the beer and smokes, it was pokery time and we began with a £5 turbo tournament which didn't last long for me.( about two hands longer than Dudley though!) I limped with Aces from the button and my flop bet of £10 trillion zillion pounds wasn't enough to stop The Trout chasing his straight and hitting!

The S-man was still awake at this point ( hehe) and came 2nd to the Big Chap who took it down Headsup when his 33 held up against ......another hand! ( lots of detailed hand notes were not taken!)

More smokes and it was time for a cash game, which we started with a £5 buy-in and 1000 of chips.I was drinking my first alcohol since June last night and I'm glad I did ,because it loosened me up enough to call a raise from The Trout with Q10 and then call his bet on a flop of A J 7.I was out for revenge and when a sweet King came on the turn, The Trout reraised me all in and I couldn't call quickly enough,beating Mr Trouty's AK.

I lost a chunk of that to The Big Chap when his 56 made two pairs on the river v my tptk.( top pair top kicker)

Meantime the s-man supplied the munchies,I nearly burned my leg off when I dropped a hot cheesy Nacho ( took it like a man though and didn't make a fuss!) ,Dave Gilmour played guitar like a God on the tv and Dudley had his AJ ( I think it was AJ!) big bet called by The Trout and crashed when Trouty's powerhouse 74 off hit on the flop!

My cousin had played a solid game but had lost a couple of big coin flips.He sat out and by this time Dave Gilmours guitar was competing in vain with the s-mans ( he like a beeeg drill) snoring on the couch.

Yet more beers and smokes were consumed,much nonsense was spraffed,much donkery abounded at the tables and The Big Chap ( the guy who only plays with play money online) continued to clean up.

By 5am it was all over and The Big Chap walked away £55 up and I wondered how I'm going to wisely invest my overall of profit of 50 pence...

My cousin gave us all a run up the road and I finally hit the sack about 6.30am, which is probably why I feel so exhausted today.

That'll have to do as far a game report goes as I'm also suffering from my 5 beers hangover!

Heading over to my Mum and Dads for dinner soon and I'll be taking the documents Full Tilt require for a withdrawl so I can finally cash out and pay off the flat decorating costs I've run up on my credit card.

Don't forget to register for tonights Bloggerment game on Stars at 9pm bst.....

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Sunday, 07 October, 2007, Blogger Kirby the German Roofer said...

Roofer is BACK BABY!

Check the blog Bitch.

 
At Monday, 08 October, 2007, Blogger dD said...

i say the nite was an oustanding success !

regards

dD

 
At Monday, 08 October, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I say your damn right dD! Cheers for coming along mate.

 
At Thursday, 11 October, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent night, don't recal my 74 off hitting though, not sure if that was before my bottle of scotch but after my 4 cans of Guinness and 2 bottles of wine... hmmm. Well I was down £20 for the night but hell I enjoyed it, can't even remember losing the last £10 but pretty sure I did. Need to sort another live game afore I leave so I'll call next week once I'm back fae the Dam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document