Saturday, September 29, 2007

Duck Broken!



After many attempts I finally took down a Blogger/forum game last night!It was even sweeter as I won the final hand with ...The Hammer! That win also leaves me sitting top of the Raise the River league, but with two games to go I'm sure I'll find a way to donk it up!

I also won a $16 ,18 player turbo and crashed out of two others.With my confidence high I hit up a Bet365 $200 nl 6 max table and....lost $60! I never really caught a playable hand and the blinds seemed to eat away quickly at my stack.

After that run of cold cards I joined the Al Can't Hang donkament which Kat was hosting at Full Tilt.It was a $1 rebuy ( for 1st hour) and a real chance to donk it up and release some pent up poker frustration.I did just that and made over 20 rebuys.Just after the break when the rebuys ended I won a big hand and shoved over the top of a preflop raiser on the next one with my AK.The preflop raiser showed AJ but someone else woke up with AA behind me and I finally got to my bed!

Good chat at the table.Always a pleasure being at the same table as Gcox25 ,Jordan ,Hoy ,Ingoal and co and the rebuying meant nobody seemed to be taking it too seriously.

I was up early to go to the Rangers game at Motherwell today which ended in a poor 1-1 scoreline.Headed back to my place to pick Nacho up and take in the East Kilbride Thistle game which my cousin and I thought started at 3pm.It turned out to be a 2pm kick off but the last 35 mins saw all five goals in a 3-2 for the Thistle.( against current league leaders!).

I took Nacho for a run afterwards and tonights plan is to chill out with a takeaway pizza,football on the tv and some poker...

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Sunday, 30 September, 2007, Blogger United113 said...

sorry i haven't stopped by for a while, just read what i missed.. Will read more regulaly!!

 
At Sunday, 30 September, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Good man United113! Glad you thought it was worth reading!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document