Thursday, May 29, 2008

Silver Awaits...

I only require 151 frequent player points to reach Silver status on Stars for only the second time and I'm determined to make it by the end of the month! I have about 11,000 Fpp's and can't decide what to do with them.I've always fancied another crack at the Sunday Million for 13.5k fpp's even although it's probably not the most ev + option.Hmmmm.

Last night I was hoping to be looking after Step A but she was staying with a friend.I've not looked after her now for a wee while and I find that quite tough to deal with.I did have Nacho staying with me and it was a chance to test his new extended lead.It took him about 2 minutes to get it tangled and accidentally pee on it! For anyone wondering how he coped with his shower at the weekend,the answer is with great reluctance! My newly medicated mutt now reckons the bathroom is rigged and won't go near it without his tin foil coat on..

I was very tired and decided to take a break from poker last night.As a true degenerate this means I only played a couple of turb's late on and I managed a second place finish in one of them.I now start work at 8am on Thursdays and Fridays and sensibly went to my bed after those games.

I'm no maths expert but I enjoyed this Radio 4 programme on probability.The part on coin flips ( aprox 11.30mins into it) was of particular interest as it feels like I've not won a flip at the poker tables since about 2005...


Ok,that's all I've got..Oh apart from a bird crapping on my colleague when we were out for a walk at lunchtime.Good excuse for this tune....

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Thursday, 29 May, 2008, Blogger Stephen said...

The first time we put Woody on an extended lead he took off across the park after another dog, the lead rapidly unwound fully and he just kept going with the frayed end of the lead flapping behind him!

 
At Friday, 30 May, 2008, Blogger Mr Origami said...

Do you have shared custody of your dog or something mate? ;)

 
At Friday, 30 May, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Hehe,nice one Woody :-)

Yep rhubarb and we didn't even have to go to court to agree the terms!

 
At Saturday, 31 May, 2008, Blogger Mr Origami said...

Well I have to say thats helluva reasonable...I got the hamster!!! Only took me 6 months to kill it though ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document