Saturday, August 23, 2008

Britblogger Challenge



I had a fine evening over at the S-mans watching "Batman Begins" and chewing the fat.Came 3rd in a $22 at Party,crashed out of three $16's at Stars and went to bed when I got home.

Today I've just finished watching Rangers draw 1-1 with Aberdeen after having a legitimate late winner ruled out for offside.Our rivals drew 1-1 last week after their opponents ( Dundee Utd) were denied a stonewall penalty and it seems the decisions which helped our rivals win the title last season are continuing this year.

Just time for a wee clip from one of my favourite movie opening scenes.I love this tune!Probably NSFW.Is it just me or does anyone else reckon Shamus over at Hardboiled poker sounds a bit like K-Billys super sounds of the 70's on his excellent poker podcasts?




Ok,off to walk Nacho before it rains and then it's time to play some poker.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Saturday, 23 August, 2008, Blogger Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Haha, just made my day. Thanks, man.

And keep on... truckin'.

 
At Sunday, 24 August, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I'm glad you approved of the comparison :-)

 
At Sunday, 24 August, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fine night indeed Mr. Acorn, and an excellent film (not so far being, in anyway, a fan of Batman).

So good in fact, methinks i might even pay the money to see number 2 - or is it 15? - i've lost count.

(*shudders at thought of spending money in cinema* there again, if you know anyone with a copy...)

easy word verification for me, dD - 'wuzgop'. Think it might mean 'jobby' in todays, youth texting dialect

s-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document