Sunday, August 03, 2008

Still Grinding...



No poker on Friday night and last night I lost $258 after battering my way through sixty $16 turbos.It's not an easy game when you can't win a race or get big hands to hold often enough, but although I'm not happy at last nights results,I'm quite pleased I managed to play so many games.Maybe my "gulp" limit is finally on the up or I'm just getting more used to the swingy nature of multi-tabling turbs.I did wager $960 in total so it could have been even worse!

The plan this month is to keep grinding the $16's,hit the $8k profit mark on Sharkscope at Stars and possibly play some more MTT's too.According to Sharky I've still finished 1st more often than any other position in all the sng's I've played and I'm just hoping one day soon the variance will even out and I can play 60 games and perhaps win 10-15 of them.

I have stopped trying to be so polite with the time clock! By that I mean that I usually make my decisions quickly when playing just a few tables and when playing 6-8tabs I always liked to keep making instant decisions to avoid holding up the game for others.I do still feel a bit rushed when I'm cascading 8 tables and the damn software is beeping like mad to tell me I've got action on another table, but I'm learning to be more patient and use the time allotted to me more wisely.

Ok,tonight is the Bloggerment game and also the first RTR league game and I'll probably end up playing both.

First up I'm taking Nacho up the road and coming back for dinner....

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 12 August, 2008, Blogger AllanDuke said...

Dont ever worry about the time clock. Take what ever time YOU need - dont worry about the other players.

They sure as heck dont worry about you.

 
At Saturday, 16 August, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks AD.You're spot on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document