Saturday, October 31, 2009

Annual Stats + Uncle Acorn!

It's only 6 weeks so we shouldn't take anything for granted but all being well I'm going to be an Uncle! For anyone unaware, my sister had cervical cancer a few years back and is unable to carry a child, however my sis and brother in law found a surrogate,paid a fortune to go through IVF and it finally looks like it's paying off.

Oct 31st is the end of my 5th year of real money online poker and here are my monthly/annual stats...

Monthly: Party $4854 ( - $53 over aprox 200 sng's) Stars $618 ( + $63 over 3 sngs)

FT $95 ( =). Total $5472 + $10 for October.


Total Annual profit Oct 31st '08-Oct 31st '09 = $5007.( aprox 2.5k sngs)

After making three times that last year I always felt I was going to be on a bit of a hiding to nothing trying to repeat that success.I've only averaged just over 200 sng's per month and at a couple of $ per game profit,it's always going to be hobby money.Perhaps I should look at becoming a Trick or Treat pro....

Righty time to go buy some wine glasses and slap on the High Karate....


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, 02 November, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck to your sister and her bloke for the pregnancy. They must be over the moon

 
At Tuesday, 03 November, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers Lads.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document