Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Update

I had been feeling a little better yesterday so I took Nacho out for a decent walk and then went to see a man about a dog last night.Arriving back I felt a bit dizzy and realised I'm still not 100% over the swine/man flu virus.I did sleep for over 10 hours last night though and reckon I'll be fighting fit for dinner at Mum and Dads later, followed by an evening over at the s-mans.I was in two minds about postponing tomorrow nights re-arranged date, but the lady in question has sent me a few hot pics by text and I'm not waiting another week!

On the poker front I'll post my annual stats tomorrow sometime.I did some 6 tabling of the $22's yesterday and dropped about 10 buy-ins through a combination of bad beats and rushed decision making to leave me 5 buy-ins down overall at Party for October.I am up a wee bit on Stars and after my PLO sng win the other night I played my first hands of PLO cash at the baller $10 by-in level.I lost nearly $8 when my A5 flopped a full house and lost to a bigger rivered boat but came back to make....$3 profit overall.I'm still pretty clueless as to what is and what isn't a good PLO hand but for $10 stakes I'm happy to just muddle along.

I was watching the news last night and they covered the touching story of a wee girl called Sophie Atay.I copied the info below from her justgiving website.Feel free to click on the link,make a donation and help sent Sophie to the States for treatment.

"Sophie Atay was born fit and healthy on 15 November 2007 at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear. One day whilst drying Sophie after her usual bath her mother felt a lump on the left side of her tummy. After numerous and frustrating hospital visits over a 10 day period Sophie was diagnosed with neuroblastoma stage 4 (high risk) on Monday 16 February 2009. Sophie's family are now looking to raise funds to take her to the Memorial Slone Kettering Hospital in New York for treatment."

Ok,thanks for reading.Back soon..

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document