Friday, October 23, 2009

Running Hot

Over 38c to be exact.Yep with a night out at the s-mans planned for tonight and a hot date lined up for Saturday, the nice nurse on the NHS 24 hotline reckons I probably have swine flu which means staying indoors for a few days.Hopefully it's only ** Man flu and I'll feel better in a few days.

I could barely keep my eyes open yesterday and the dry cough and runny nose are the other main symptoms.Thankfully I've not got it so bad that I can barely move, but I'll have to miss the Gers home game ( feckin' Brucey bonus the way we're playing!)mainly because if it is swine flu I don't want to pass it on.( unless Neil Lennon has plans to sit in the Gers end tomorrow...)

I've only played 5 sng's all week and with a eight days to go I'm still heading for my second losing month of the year.( my year end is Oct 31st) No big deal really as I've only played about 135 sng's since Oct 1st but it's a little frustrating after having such a good month last month.

Back next week...

** Obviously still as lethal as the Bubonic plague!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Friday, 23 October, 2009, Blogger Amatay said...

hey m8. have u got an email addy for the fish who sold u the poker stars link pls :-)

 
At Friday, 23 October, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Sent you an email mate.

 
At Monday, 26 October, 2009, Blogger dD said...

ugh glad i'm not in EK this weekend !!
well played *)

regards

dD

 
At Sunday, 01 November, 2009, Blogger Mair said...

Swine flu is awful, cough lasts for about 3 weeks too! Get well soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document