Friday, September 25, 2009

Muddy Mildred

Wheeeee.That's me off work for the next two weeks so apart from a stats post at the end of the month I'll be taking a break from posting here.

It's been a quiet week although I did drive 30 miles last night to go out on a movie going date with another hot looking Internet chick.She seemed a nice enough person ,but despite her good looks I didn't feel any spark at all and we seemed to be opposites in too many ways.Opposites can and do attract but she seemed a bit of a cold fish too and it was easy to tell we weren't on the same wavelength.( she doesn't watch Family Guy,said she's a morning person and likes to keep busy on holidays for a start) We watched "500 days of Summer" which was actually ok as far as rom-coms go although it did cross my mind to take a long "toilet trip" all the way home at one point!

We'd only exchanged one email before she gave me her number and arranged a date so I'm not too bothered that it didn't work out.The last hot chick and I exchanged quite a few emails/texts before meeting and I did feel there was a definite connection there before she got cold feet due to me telling her about my poker hobby and her thinking I'm probably a gambling loser type like her ex.( insert wee rolly eyes thing here!)

To far more important matters now and it's been confirmed that the "Striker" cartoon will no longer be carried in "The Sun" everyday.I've followed the fortunes of Nick Jarvis and Warbury for years. At least they go out as Champions League winners! Muddy Mildred indeed.

On the poker front things are still going quite well for this month despite me playing relatively few games.

Ok,thanks for reading.Back in two weeks...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Saturday, 26 September, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

30 non-fucking miles .... you wont be using that site again !!

regards

raLurker

 
At Saturday, 26 September, 2009, Blogger Nick said...

Warbury may be good, but they'll never, I say NEVER, be a match for Melchester Rovers.

Roy Race and Blackie Gray forever!!!!!!!!!!
(might get that as a tattoo...)

 
At Monday, 28 September, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Lol. Honestly, everytime I read your posts they put a smile on my face. Thank you.

Internet dating and internet poker. Ah, life doesn't get any better now does it??

 
At Monday, 28 September, 2009, Blogger Mr Origami said...

Enjoy the break matey!

 
At Monday, 28 September, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Lurker: Lol

Nick: Nick Jarvis and co would pwn Roy Race's football soul!

Slick/Mr O: Cheers lads.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document