Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Monthly Stats

I finally met up with Hot Chick today at lunchtime and the good news is that she is even hotter in person than she is in her photo's ! We seemed to hit it off quite well and hopefully a proper dinner date is next on the cards...


I'm loving my new Ipod thingy and wish I'd joined the digital music age years ago! The only problem I've had is that I can't listen to any more Frankie Boyle podcasts as I walk round the town due to the high chance of me being locked up for laughing and grinning like even more of an idiot than usual!

In other news I'm in correspondence with the lovely Vicky Coren.We're discussing her childhood at the moment and anyone else claiming they got the same generic email from her representing Pokerstars is obviously blatantly lying!

To the poker and I've had another go at trying to help my Mum at the micro-limit sngs and have to say I'm pretty astounded by just how terrible most of the villains are.When I began playing nearly 5 yrs ago $25nl was the lowest level available for cash play and I began playing sngs at $5.50 so I've never had to venture into the fish infested waters of the lowest levels.Without doubt adjustments are required.Raising 5bb preflop at the $3.40's still seems to attract three callers!Anyway after a good start my Mums tiny roll is nearly busted and only a few Double or nothing $1.10 games have kept it solvent.

I'm still unsure about posting monthly stats but I'll keep posting them until the end of October ( end of 5th yr of online play) and see how I feel then.Once again I didn't put in much volume but can't complaint at my results for August.

Party $4200 ( + $672 over 149 games ) Pokerstars $348 ( -$62 over 66 games) FT $ 95 ( =)

Total $4643 ( + $610)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Thursday, 03 September, 2009, Blogger Wildcat said...

Good luck with "hot chick" ;) Ref Eduardo, check out my recent post for a rant ;)

 
At Friday, 04 September, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Fine rant Sir! Hope you get a decent reply.

 
At Sunday, 03 January, 2010, Blogger Juice said...

vicky coren? fuck off you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document