Tuesday, August 18, 2009

PLO + JaffacakesJane

I began my weekend at the felt by cashing in a $1 Double or Nothing PLO game and winning a $5 PLO turbo sng on Stars.I should have taken that tiny profit and run as I broke even over the ton of $16's/$27's I played until I hit the sack at 3am.

On Saturday afternoon I was in my seat early ( I usually turn up 2 mins before kick-off) to see the League Flag unfurled and to watch us begin our title defence with a comfortable 4-1 win over Falkirk.I also enjoyed watching Arsenal destroy Everton 6-1 on Sunday and can only hope they carry that form into tonights game and rip celtc apart.( preferably 3-0,3-1,4-0,4-1,5-0 or 5-1 as I've a few £ riding on it now)

Back to the poker and I'm still having a decent run at the Party $22's.I have over 4000 hands on some players at that limit and I suppose that despite my low volume I'm probably considered one of the regulars.

Away from the felt I've been persuaded to give the online dating scene a try.Hmmm!

I can assure anyone thinking of trying it that contrary to popular belief there are some honest profiles out there.For example, one glance at "Jaffacakes Jane" profile photo really does reflect the fact that the girl loves her biscuits...

I did screw up on my own profile by stating that I looked after my dog full-time ( made sense to me as I had him part-time previously) which probably gave the impression I sat at home all day with the dog on my lap watching Loose Women and Bargain Hunt.Since I changed that small detail I've had quite a few "winks" + emails and have replied to a few.

I'm probably too honest for my own good though as it only seemed honourable to be in contact with one lady at a time and I've now worked out that everyone else seems to have a few prospects on the go.Perhaps I got lucky previously, meeting someone I only knew online ( not dating site related) and finding enough sparks to start a fire in a foam factory, but I'll give this a go and see where it takes me.

Ok,thanks for reading.Back soon...

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, 18 August, 2009, Blogger Amatay said...

that was me that sent u them winks for a laugh mate ;-) srsly thou check out www.plentyoffish.com. i dont go on there but its free. you can also speed date on face book. i havent been on there either, honest!
if u dont have any joy then just stick to milfseekers.com

 
At Wednesday, 19 August, 2009, Blogger dD said...

lol amagay u filty fuck !

gl mrA, when u pull twins, i'll have the ugly one

regards

dD

ps make sure they're girls ffs

 
At Thursday, 20 August, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I heard you were called the Watford Winker or something like that :-)) Cheers for all the tips on sites you've obv never visited ;-)

Dudley: LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document