Friday, September 16, 2005

Break time

Ok last post before my holidays.Off to Gran Canaria on Sat on a 6pm flight with Mrs A.
Finally managed to get hold of a Sony PSP today and I can't wait to get playing it.It was £300 including Virtual Tennis,Ridgeracer,Coded Arms and Everybodys Golf.I checked with the Airline and it can be use on planes so that should help make the 5 1/2 hr flight go in more quickly.

Best bit is that the PSP is really a luxury I don't need but is fully bought and paid for with poker winnings.I've still got $1400 online so I'm not leaving my bankroll short and while I'd love to keep on building my roll its nice to know that if I do bust out I'll have something to show for my many hours of play.Also booked our Airport Limo transfer using poker money aswell as paying for Champions league ticket package, a new mattress and new gear for Mrs A.

I've not been playing as much this week but will have one last session tonight before the longest break I've taken from poker since I started playing for real on 31/10/04.
The break will be very welcome and hopefully I'll recharge my poker batterries and come back ready to kick ass again.

Not much to shout about last night at the tables.Pokerroom gave me a free entry into a $5 sng for my player points and finished 5th after going out on a coinflip.

Moved to Interpoker and was going to go to bed $15 up after an hours play at 0.30am until I decided that as today was my last day at work I'd play another 1/2 hr.My J9 in the BB flopped a straight and being a greedy git I slow played my way to disaster and let the villan catch his flush.
Down $40 then but played on for another 1/2 hour after that and made back $10 for a $30 loss.

Still no replies from Interpoker to the emails I've sent them.Probably won't stop me playing there again tonight. When I get back I may try the trick the Vegas Pros use and get some sleep when I come home from work and start on Interpoker about 2.30 am whens there's lots of wild drunken fishy play going on.

Before I head off to the sun I'd like to thank my fellow bloggers for their support and comments since I started this blog.I don't think I've any non-blogger readers but according to Stat Counter people have visited my blog from Singapore,India,Australia and the home of the Blues Brothers Illinois Chicago all of which I find amazing even if most of them probably arrived here by mistake!

So to all bloggers and any other readers once again I thank you for reading my witterings over the last few months and don't forget to look me up after the 3rd October cos I'll be back.

Until then take care in life and at the tables.....

3 Comments:

At Friday, 16 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Friday, 16 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Monday, 19 September, 2005, Blogger GaryC said...

Hey, nice blog you have here, come see mine about "removing the porcelain from your old bathtub." You'll enjoy it too. LOL>

Have a great holiday, buddy. We'll still be here when you get back.

G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document