Friday, February 10, 2006

Yabbadabbadooo

Began my night at the tables $9 down at a .25-.50 6 max table before jumping into Laddys $5 turbo mtt.574 keen eyed poker players and me chillin' to my tunes n building sweet smokes...

Slowly chipped my way up to a decent stack when I get my fateful mtt hand ....JJ.Three all ins and the actions on me.Top 60 pay.I'm top 20 with 67 left.I fold n watch the flop bring Trip Jax.Would have taken me to over 100k and numero uno.

Kept my head this time.Stole a few blinds and was chip leader for a while.Not many sweeter sights than seeing "Position 1 " at the tourney lobby.

Took a break,ate a dairy milk,rolled another and went back into the trenches.Made the final table in 7th and finally busted in 6th when I raised all in from late postion with KQ and the BB
stomped all over me with AK.

$129.Ty gg nh vnh wp.lol

Off to blow it at the cash tables.....

5 Comments:

At Saturday, 11 February, 2006, Blogger TripJax said...

Damn. I would have done the same thing though...

 
At Sunday, 12 February, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

Have read about a Bhoy?

1-0
1-0
1-0
1-0

 
At Sunday, 12 February, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Still looking up and seeing Spurs eh?! Your 5th in the league!

No tims in Europe...

 
At Sunday, 12 February, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

Behind spurs but with a game in hand and potentially only a 1 point difference. More shameful surely to be 21 points behind the leaders celtic, in 4th place in a 12 man league!

 
At Sunday, 12 February, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

In 5th behind Spurs after scraping a draw with Bolton is shameful!

Le Guens assistant was at Ibrox today.Hope Le Gaffer is confirmed as Gers new boss.

We have new investment being announced soon and a new manager coming.The beggars have no money and strachan.

The futures bright....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document