Sunday, February 05, 2006

Stats Overload

Something strange going on.Read comments from Veneno and Juice at my email addy but they've not appeared on the blogspot page.Hmmm.

Anyway Veneno said she couldn't make ROW v US tourney due to it being the Superbowl final and as Jordan can't make it either putting it off for another day is probably the best idea.

Rosie has said she would play if it was at Pokerroom or Party.If Party do private tourneys that may be best as everyone seems to have an account there.All thoughts welcome although tourney will probably not be for a couple of weeks.

Juice asked about my AA and KK pokertracker stats so I thought I'd use this post to cure insomnia and rattle off a few current stats....


I didn't actually play much poker last week hence not much change to figures. Ladbrokes $829,Interpoker $1523 ,Pokerroom $690.

Most $$ was made at Party where including a $20 bonus and a $100 deposit I have $150.I was going to withdraw $100 from pokeroom but hope to work the Party roll up a bit and just withdraw my original $100 deposit.I'll count my Party balance as $50 as thats my profit there.

+ $12 for week or + $27 including Party bonus. Total $3092

Pokertracker doesn't seem to want to download any new Pokerroom hands ( despite me downloading fix files) or have any Ladbrokes hands from before Dec 20th ( no clue why that is).

At Pokerroom I have 34206 hands recorded over 420 hours at 7 levels.

AA 152 times won 82%

KK 156 times won 77.5%

QQ 149 times won 75%

Hand dealt most often A6 o/s 351 times.
Hand dealt least often AKs 80 times.

3.12bb per 100.


Interpoker I have 10K hands over 145 hours

AA 45 times and won 80%

KK 48 times and won 77 %

QQ 38 times and won 52%

Hand dealt most often 73 o/s 117 times.
Hand dealt least often J3s 16 times


At Ladbrokes I have 6439 hands over 68 hours.

AA 39 times won 89%

KK 41 times won 78%

QQ 23 times won 82%

Hand dealt most often is The Hammer 78 times ( lost $16 with it!)

Hand dealt least often is 63s 6times.


Dec 31st- Jan 31st + $248 38 hours at Interpoker.36 Hours at Ladbrokes.

Dec 31st - Feb 5th + $277

I'm not sure about incuding bonuses in my figures.Some like the Inter bonus which took 6 months I feel should be added.That was hard work. The Party bonus was a breeze though.

I suppose they balance my mtt tourney fees which although are a legitimate expense do come off my cash game profits when I post.


I have 90 of the required 500 raked hands done already at Ladbrokes after last nights session with Juice,Rosie and The Edge so my aim for this week will be to qualify for the $100k raked hands freeroll next Sat.

Weekend was mixed away from the tables. "Walk the Line" was excellent on Friday night.Well worth seeing.Mrs A loved it too.

On Sat afternoon I was at Ibrox to witness yet another pathetic performance from Rangers as they crashed out the cup losing 3-0 to Hibs.I didn't join the protest outside the front door afterwards as I headed to the Show Park to watch EK Thistle get beaten 3-0 but I don't blame the people who were there making their voices heard.

The chairman said in Dec that money would be spent on the team in the January transfer window but only Kris Boyd came in and we lost out out on the Hibs player,Riordan,who set up their 3rd yesterday.

He also talked of a major announcement in a few weeks ( on Dec 8th) but so far nothing.I can only hope there's major investment and a new manager ( please let it be Le Guen) but its looking like a forlorn hope just now.

We only have the Champions league tie in a few weeks left to look forward to this season and not investing in the team leaves us well short of quality for that.What makes it worse is that our rivals are a very poor side.The only upside of this crap season will be that despite celt*c suffering the biggest Euro humiliation ever and being taught a lesson by lowly Clyde their manager will be kept on and even a half competent new manager at Gers next season should wipe the floor with them.

We play them next Sunday at Ibrox.Roll on....

2 Comments:

At Sunday, 05 February, 2006, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Thanks Acorn. I wouldn't want to miss the next ROW vs USA.

 
At Monday, 06 February, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

No probs V.Hope you enjoyed the game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document