Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wed latest

Ok I like reading poker blogs but if I read the story about the 6 yr old boy who pops his head round the door during Dads game of poker and says "They are both the same" and wins his Dad the hand with 84 sooted just one more time I'm going to need a new monitor to replace the one I put my fist through.

Played a couple of $5 sng's on Pokerroom last night for a change of pace.Came 3rd in the first and 6th in the second and then headed off to Interpokers £.15-.30 6 max tables where I loosened up and took down a few nice pots with bad hands that hit the flop hard mainly due to weak min raises preflop.If you raise 4 -6 bb I'll fold my 95 o/s but I may just call your 25p bet if I'm getting good odds.Easy to get away when I miss but when the flop comes 5 5 10 and you can't get away from your QQ don't start crying.Another benefit of this is that it may be easier to get action on later hands having shown you'd call a raise with rags.

I was up £20 at the table but left £9 up for my 1/2 hours play and hit the sack early at 12.30am.

Feeling good today.I've had a sore neck for a few days.It hurt mainly when I swallowed and after what my sister went through last year the paranoid hypochondriac in me was starting to get very worried about it and feeling lumps and bumps that aren't even there.

Watching some football tonight before possibly hitting the tables later...

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 26 January, 2006, Blogger Meek said...

I haven't heard the story about the little boy. What is he talking about, "they are the same" Does he have identical testicals?

 
At Thursday, 26 January, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

lol meek n Olly.Don't make me explain.I can't afford the monitor....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document