Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bullets Busted?

Been at the table around 20mins.El Weasel seems a solid player.Folded to my semi bluff continuation bet with QK on a ragged board a couple of hands earlier.Not afraid to get his money in the pot though.

My table image is fairly loose.Lots of limping and raising from late position.Bought in for £25.
I should probably have reraised his post flop bet.The more I think about it the more I put him on 1010-QQ.I always wonder if unconsiously Hmmmmm..


------HAND 5------
Game #1866833444: Hold'em NL (£0.15/£0.25) - 2006/03/31 - 18:52:08 (ET)
Table "Lilian" Seat 3 is the button.
Seat 1: El Weasel (£61.17 in chips)
Seat 2: Zagga (£36.75 in chips)
Seat 3: Pablo_j (£6.55 in chips)
Seat 4: Gazillion (£21.46 in chips)
Seat 5: Izzard001 (£18.10 in chips)
Seat 6: Dikcheese (£12.05 in chips)
Gazillion: posts small blind £0.15
Izzard001: posts big blind £0.25
Dikcheese: posts big blind £0.25
----- HOLE CARDS -----
dealt to Zagga [As Ah]
Dikcheese: checks
El Weasel: raises to £0.50
Zagga: raises to £3
Pablo_j: folds
Gazillion: folds
Izzard001: folds
Dikcheese: folds
El Weasel: calls £2.50
----- FLOP ----- [9c Th 8s]
El Weasel: bets £5
Zagga: calls £5
----- TURN ----- [9c Th 8s][6c]
El Weasel: bets £10
Zagga: folds
Returned uncalled bets £10 to El Weasel
El Weasel: doesn't show hand
El Weasel collects £15.85 from Main pot
----- SUMMARY -----
Total pot £16.65 Main pot £15.85 Rake £0.80
Board [9c Th 8s 6c]
Seat 1: El Weasel collected £15.85
Seat 2: Zagga folded on the Turn
Seat 3: Pablo_j (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: Gazillion (small blind) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: Izzard001 (big blind) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: Dikcheese (big blind) folded before Flop (didn't be


Played a $6 Party sng.Came 2nd after a 45 minute battle,moved to Laddys feeling good about my game only to crash and burn on the 2nd hand when my KK was busted by K10.Straight for the villan and straight oot the sng for me..

Currently down £3 at the above £.15-.30 6 max nl table.Time to go table hunting...



2.02am. Having fun tonight.Proud to be the 2nd player to sign up for the Dadi event ( more than a tourney!) on April 24th.

I deposited $25 at 'Stars initially to play the ROW v USA + Dadi games.Placed a couple of times and had $33 left before buying into Dadi.

Started at a .10-.20 table with $3.80 and so far my hands have held up.My mini Stars roll is at $45. I'm not thinking of it as part of my bankroll really.Which probably means I'll blow it shortly after posting this.hmmm.Think I'm gonna take a wee shot at a $2nl table with my shortstack.I'm up over $100 for a few hours play this week so it'll be nice to just roll with the $45.

Man its late and I'm rambling.Trying to get myself in the right frame of mind to get jiggy with da dosh...

$5 left.A bit loose chasing the flush with 2 possible overcards.Had to love his preflop raise with 26 soooted.He'd just lost a big pot a few hands earlier but I should have waited for a better spot.If I was going to play it I should have bet out postflop and tried to control the betting and not pay over the odds for my draw.( or try and take it with a preflop reraise ). I was trying to represent the straight with my all in move hoping he had top pair or 99-JJ.Silly because the way he had been playing was slightly tilty.He was never going to fold and with a jammy two pair who can blame him! Nh sir!

PokerStars Game: Hold'em No Limit ($1/$2) - 2006/03/31 - 21:01:04 (ET)Table 'Doris IV' 6-max

Seat #4 is the button

Seat 1: AJ21871 ($38.15 in chips)
Seat 3: Tossis ($77.15 in chips)
Seat 4: BmwNip ($274.75 in chips)
Seat 5: zagga ($58.55 in chips)
Seat 6: Pryderi ($191.95 in chips)
zagga: posts small blind $1
Pryderi: posts big blind $2

*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to zagga [As Qs]

AJ21871: folds , Tossis: raises $8 to $10 BmwNip: folds zagga: calls $9 Pryderi: calls $8***

FLOP *** [8s 6h 2s]

zagga: checks Pryderi: checks Tossis: bets $18zagga: calls $18Pryderi: folds

*** TURN *** [8s 6h 2s] [7h]

zagga: bets $30.55 and is all-inTossis: calls $30.55

*** RIVER *** [8s 6h 2s 7h] [2d]

*** SHOW DOWN ***zagga: shows [As Qs] (a pair of Deuces)

Tossis: shows [2c 6c] (a full house, Deuces full of Sixes)Tossis collected $125.10 from pot***

SUMMARY ***Total pot $127.10 Rake $2 Board [8s 6h 2s 7h 2d]Seat 1: AJ21871 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Tossis showed [2c 6c] and won ($125.10) with a full house, Deuces full of SixesSeat 4: BmwNip (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: zagga (small blind) showed [As Qs] and lost with a pair of DeucesSeat 6: Pryderi (big blind) folded on the Flop

Dems is da breaks.

3.15am. Back to the tables.Always time for one last smoke...


Oh how I wish I'd gone to bed.Moved to Laddies and tilted/semi-bluffed away $50 on a failed nut straight draw then blew another $20 before laughing at myself and my stupidity,getting a grip and pulling back $10 before going to bed.From hero to zero in about 20 minutes! On a positive note I think I'm still up about $50 for aprox 8-10 hours play over the week.

I signed up for the Donkeys always draw tourney and spent the rest of the night playing like one!

In my defence I will say that I was barely able to keep my eyes open by 3am last night.Poor defence really as its up to me to recognise that and take a break or switch off.Seems to be a slightly worrying leak that I can play well for a few hours then let my concentration slip badly.

Ahhh well its done now.Enjoy whats left of the weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document