Sunday, April 16, 2006

Gametime Magic

Just called the local poker club and it rang out.Must be closed.It's only Easter Sunday! Mrs A is working today which is why I was free to play.Hmmmm.My E-tardness knows no bounds.I thought gametime plus worked by me manually filling in the names of the players at your table and if you had previous stats available they would show.

Juice talked me through opening it up properly and having it running as a live overlay.I didn't know you could import hands whilst playing.I always did my hand imports after playing! It's a very helpful piece of software.I already have my auto-ratings adjusted for 6 max and while I've usually got a general idea of how most of the table is playing ,its great to have the actual Vpip/pf raise stats right in front of my eyes!

Juice made me think when he told me he has 600 hands on me at -27bb! I think I got a bit defensive and suggested I had 50k hands which said otherwise.On reflection though I usually play with Juice at .10-.20 or .15-.30 and I wonder if I'm loosening up my game too much at that level.Last night I think I was down $30 or so whilst playing with him but when he left I moved up to my usual .25-.50 and won $60 over the next few hours.I was fairly cold decked last night early on however I have definitely noticed a tendency to relax a little too much when playing with my friends at the table and while it's only a small leak, it has to be plugged.

Nice of Juice to name the K10 hand the "Mother Acorn" after my post the other day about my Mum playing it from UTG at a full ring table.Had fun playing it a few times last night...

To the figures: Party $172 ,Ladbrokes $1454, Pokerroom $863,Interpoker $1158. Total $3647 ( + $81 for week)

Busy week ahead.My sister and fiancee are coming over for dinner on Tuesday night.Going to EK Thistles game on Wed evening before Mark comes over then probably up to my Mum and Dads on Thursday,going to see the Thistle again on Sat,watching the Old Firm game on Sunday and then playing some live poker.( followed by Dadi WSOP on the Monday!)

Working for five hours tomorrow.Triple time.Not going in till 12pm so at least I get a long lie.After playing till 6 am this morning I need it.

Happy Easter!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, 16 April, 2006, Blogger Maxwell Adams said...

Was this you?

Kebab question

 
At Sunday, 16 April, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

No Mr Edge. It's an Imposter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document