Monday, April 03, 2006

Turbo Cash

I had another decent night at the virtual felt last night but first its hats off to Garyc for battling his way to 3rd ( bubble sadly) in Iggys Wsop satellite tourney and to Sir Waffles for winning over $1k in another tourney with the last of his bankroll.( after a cashout)

I was feeling excited about writing up my 2nd place in a 20 player $10 turbo at Pokerroom but it seems a bit lame now!

There were two tables and at the first table there was one player ( said he had pc problems) who disconnected/reconnected on every hand and managed to piss the whole table off.He actually came around 8th in the end!

I wont go into a big write up however I will say I thought I should have won the damn thing.I had the villan all in heads up with my 55 v his A5 and then on the last hand with 44 v K9. I was a 66% v31% favourite on the first and slightly ahead on the 2nd.

$60 payday for just under 40 minutes work.

Moved to Inter and won $17 before losing $5 at Ladbrokes for a $62 profit overall for less than 2 hours play.Nothing major to write about other than getting punished for playing a poor kicker with a King a couple of times.

Typical I suppose that the day after I post about my love for Party I can't get connected to it!
I'll maybe have a go later tonight.Mrs A is working tomorrow so Marks coming over and I've a work night out on Friday when we're going for a few bevvies so probably wont play too much more poker this week.

On the football front I'm in a strange situation tomorrow night.Rangers ( whilst we had a great run in the Champs league) have been dreadful in the Scottish league this season and have all but handed our title to our hated rivals.We are in 3rd place and the top two qualify for next seasons Champs league.The dilemma is that our rivals play Hearts who are currently in 2nd place and if our rivals win they win the league and Hearts remain only 3 points ahead of us.( 6 games to go)Champions league football is a must for a big club like Rangers so while I won't exactly be cheering our rivals on for the first time in my life ( and last) I'll be happy to hear they've won.( if they do).Hmmm.

I see The Poker Champ has made his last post and outed his blog as a spoof.Not the biggest shock in the world but congrats to whoever was behind it for the clever writing.Was fun while it lasted.Now somebody tell me my other favourite quirky blog Redpill is a spoof and really ruin my day!

Congrats to Villareal.The team that knocked Rangers out in the last round ( on away goals rule) have also beaten Inter Milan to qualify for the semi-finals of the Champ league.AC Milan beat Lyon in the other quarter final played tonight.

Good luck and Play like a Champ today.LOL

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 04 April, 2006, Blogger GaryC said...

Thanks buddy, a disappointment, but I was happy with my play for the most part.

G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document