Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sunday Stats + Monthly Update

Watched EK Thistle draw 2-2 at home to Lanark yesterday.Probably a fair result overall.Mrs A was out last night so I enjoyed watching El Classico on Sky sports. Barcelona drew 1-1 with Real Madrid though they really should have won it after Robero Carlos was sent off leaving Real with 10 men.

My poker night began quietly before I played in my first WSOP qualifier tourney at Pokerroom.I qualified free with Player points.There were 670 entrants and only the top ten got a ticket to another qualifier so I decided that I'd try and take a few chances to build a stack.Managed to double up when my KJ made a full house to beat the villans straight before crashing out after taking a a real kick in the stones when I got all in preflop with AK only to be up against another AK.He had the Ad,2 diamonds came on the flop then runner runner to knock me out.Before I left he had the decency to type "that was wrong" in the chat.Not his fault but fair play to him.

With a shake of my head I hit Ladbrokes 6 max tables determined not to repeat my tilty behaviour of the night before.Called a $1 raise with AK from a loose player along with one other player.Flop came Ac 7c Kc .He bet $1 ,I raised it to $4 which was called in two places.I'd lost a $20 pot on Party with AQ on a similar board when the villan had flopped a flush so I was delighted to see an As fall on the turn.The loose player led out for $4 which I called hoping to keep the other player in.It worked and three of us saw the 2s on the river.This time the loose guy bet $4.50 and called my $18 raise and lose with his AJ.

Sometimes you just feel you have someones number and it wasn't long before I'd cleaned him out.I'd left a table earlier when I felt I was in that situation myself.Slightly overstayed my welcome due to my poker ego not liking feeling 2nd best but thankfully saw sense and moved to a new table shortly afterwards.Too many bad players out there to be playing with good ones especially late on at the weekend on sites with lots of Euro players.

With the exception of my mini-tilt on laddys I'm more than happy with my first weeks figures after my holiday.According to Pokertracker I only played for 8 hours this week in total at the cash tables.I did play a few sng's more than I usually do so my overall playing time was probably closer to 10-12 hours.

Weekly figures update: Interpoker $1044 ,Ladbrokes $1410,Pokerroom $782,Party $175. Total $3414 ( + $212 for week).

Monthly figure from 1st March-31st March: - $249 47 hours play.

" " 1st Feb-28th Feb : + $455 45 hours play

" "1st Jan-31st Jan: + $248 74 hours play

Nov1st-Dec28th : + $1652

Dec 28th -30th: -$30

Total since Oct 31st '05 : + $2076 profit. ( Oct 31st is start of my 2nd year of real money play)


Obviously not happy with last months figures.At least I'm off to a decent start this month and I'm on target to equal last years profit figure with 5 month of my poker playing year gone.

Rangers are beating Dundee Utd 3-0 just now.I'm off to watch the rest of the game.Step A is staying at numpties tonight as she's off school tomorrow so its an Indian Carryout and a dvd rental for Mrs A and I tonight.

Enjoyed reading Jordans latest post on his adventures in Bumblefuck.Sure sounds like a swell kinda place!

Brilliant name.I want to be Mayor....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document