Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday at last

Had fun at the tables last night.Played in Laddys freeroll and crashed out to a suckout.Did I get angry and stomp my feet like a little girl because the cards fell the wrong way or my opponent made a goofy move? No I persuaded Juice and Mr Edge to join me in a $5 sng and kicked everyones ass to win it even finishing off with quad Aces to take out the last two challengers.

Anyways the best part of that sng was that everyone at the table was English bar apart from myself and one Swede. I tried to tilt the table by wishing Sweden ( in Englands group) all the best at the World Cup.Seemed to work!


Joined Mr Edge and Rosie after that for another $5 sng and this time my 22 fell to A10 when the villan rivered a 10.All good fun and nice to see rosie go on and take 2nd.

Please visit my sponsor! Yes I have finally agreed to place a poker source ad on my blog.Big thanks to Juice for helping with where the code had to go as I’m hopeless at these things.

There is some great blogging going on out there. Doubleas latest post about playing too conservatively for bankroll size got me thinking and digging out the calculator.While 6 max requires an even more conservative bankroll approach the reminder to keep pushing on was a good one.

Scurvydog has yet another excellent post up regarding his feelings towards the game and they echo my own to some extent.Usually find myself nodding along in agreement at his output and would recommend anyone who doesn’t read him to sort that out.

Gcox’s post “on blogs” was superb and a fine read while Tripjax’s quiz was fun to take part in.

Ok that’s enough ass kissing for one post!

It's Friday night and Mrs A and I are off out for a ruby murray ( curry) .Hope to hit the tables later.

Have a good one...




It's an England thing: News from the internet where spoof instructions for the BBC's World Cup commentators are circulating. They include: Within one minute of kick off in the opening match (Germany v Costa Rica), the commentator must mention England. All Scottish members of our commentary team must continue to refer to England as "we" and "us". For matches not involving England, we must only discuss the players that are playing in England (eg – Holland v Argentina should be referred to as Van Nistelroy v Crespo). Each match involving England should begin with the phrase "England Expects". When England bow out after the first stage, we must emphasise that it is a massive blow to football and a serious loss to the World Cup.hehehe

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 20 May, 2006, Blogger GaryC said...

Hey Bro,

I haven't been around much lately, but I promise to put an end to that.

You playing DADI 6? I am the Master of Ceremonies, you know. That makes me MCG.

G

 
At Saturday, 20 May, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Hey G!
Can't make Dadi 6 mate but hope to catch you on IM over the weekend.
cheers,
Acorn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document