Saturday, May 20, 2006

High on Pussy ( cats)

Yes sometimes I do have too much time on my hands.Saw these links and thought of Jordan and his cat sitting.

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/

http://catsinsinks.com/

Always wanted a bee dog....

http://www.beedogs.com/index_files/page0001.htm



Mrs A and I enjoyed our meal out last night at the local Indian restaurant.I had the chicken Karahi with nan bread and rice and it really hit the spot.I love most Indian food.Cooked properly there's not much to beat it.( though steak n chips is still the daddy)


Strange old night last night at the tables.Got suckered for $9 at Party before crashing out of a $10 sng ( non turbo for a change) when I called a raise with 1010 and lost to Rockets.

Headed over to Laddys and had a fairly poor time of it at a full ring .15-.30 table with Juice.I was seeing around 27% of flops and my strict fit or fold policy had me folding nearly every hand as I missed flop after flop.

Played another $5 sng to no avail and then moved to a .15-.30 6 mx table where the obvious fish sucked out on me twice first busting my Aces and then hitting his flush ( nae odds!) .He was seeingh 86% of hands and it was just a matter of time ( variance beeeetch willing) before he gave it back.Got a chunk back but was still down about 200bb for the night ( at .15-.30) when Juice headed off to bed.Kids these days have nae stamina!

I immediately moved up to a $.50-$1 6 max table and bought in for $100.I was seeing 29% of flops compared to a table average of 48% ( pot ave was $65 at one point) and soon reloaded for another $25 after missing yet another flop.Time was marhcing on but I just knew that with 2 looseys ( vip over 63%) ,1 calling station,a rock and me that with patience I'd get my chance.

Won a $30 pot with 1010 on a board of undercards then set out my red triangle and waited on the poker night recovery vehicle to arrive.

At 04.55 am I pick up the Nolan sisters ( QhQd ) and raise to $8 prelfop.As mentioned this was a very loose table and I had no doubts that despite raising very few pots preflop ,I would get at least one caller.The big stack ,a loose player who'd just won most of his stack with q10 v tinny888, called me and had position on me going into the flop.

Flop came Jd 4s 5s and I bet $14 into the $18 pot whcih the big stack duly called.
Turn was a 5c and I wasn't too worries as I put the villan on the Jack or the flush draw.I bet $17 which may have been a little weak but I didn't want to lose my customer at this stage.River came the 3h and I had to trust my read that he wouldn't have called my preflop raise with a hand like 67 ( though at this table anything was possible) and had been chasing the flush or had AJ/KJ,J10.

I bet $40 and he folded giving me a nice $117 pot and an overall profit for the night.A $94 winning night tonight ( I really shouldn't tempt fate like this) would see my roll break $4k.Variance willing I'd like to at least hit that before heading off to Mallorca next Saturday.

Qualified for Laddys $100k raked hands freeroll at 6.10pm tonight.Not done much in that Mtt for a while and it would be great to make the money there.On that subject big congrats to Rosie for coming 2nd in a $10 mtt yesterday for a $500 payout.Rosie has a solid game at the cash tables but tourneys really seem to bring out the best in her game and it really doesn't come as much surprise that she has cashed again.

Not a lot else going on this weekend.May hire a dvd for tomorrow night and will definitely go and visit my Gran again.

Great to see the return of The Champ to answer Tripjax's quiz questions.I nearly posted the Champs URL in a chatbox at a table recently.On Laddys your are allowed a "personal profile" which other players can click for your information. There was a guy whose profile must have been stolen from Neverbluff complete with LOL's. They are out there!

Ok enjoy the rest of the weekend.I'm going to try and lighten up tonight and get on the IM thing.Greed is good but I often think to myself that I'll sign into it later as I'm playing an intense 6 max game and then never get round to it.I do have plenty of ketama left so just don't expect much sense if I do see you on the chat!

I'm off to find Nacho's bee costume.It's time for walkies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document