Friday, October 13, 2006

Inter the Dragon

Came 3rd ( Rosie won) in a $5 sng before going out in the 2nd when I ran my Kings into Aces.I sat down for a few orbits at a $100 full ring table after that and did nothing but fold.The only playable hand I had was AQ and I folded that to a preflop raise so not much to report from there.Headed to Party and won $10 to leave me about even for the week at that site and that means I’ve won back about half the money I donked off whilst tilting the other night.

I nearly played Inters $3k gtd but Rosie informed me that it’s been reduced to a $2k gtd.I remember posting that in the short-term the overlay may be good in these type of tourneys due to the ban on US players but I suspected moves like reduced guaranteed prizes would soon follow.I read today that Pokerstars is staying open to US players which is great.I just hope other sites follow on from this as the idea of trying to stop people enjoying their hobby just annoys the hell out of me!

That's all today.Back Sunday with stats etc....

3 Comments:

At Saturday, 14 October, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

I actually think in a selfish way the us gaming laws could help ROW players. I mean the poker sites are going to have to chase lost revenue which means getting more european and ROW players. Which means more bonuses, more tournements and more prizes! Sure we wont have US players to help feed our children but you know, the children will just have to go out to work! :-)

 
At Saturday, 14 October, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I hope your right J,but with Inter already reducing their $3k gtd I'm not so sure!

 
At Wednesday, 05 December, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least for the Americans there is always the free online poker games! is it not illegal for them to have a gamble on poker via the internet these days?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document