Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

The darts world final was a true classic last night as Barney came back from 3-0 down to win a "sudden death" leg after they drew 6-6 in sets.Even Mrs A enjoyed it!

It was a lazy day after spending Hogmany at friends and getting to bed around 6.30am.( after watching Pink Floyds Live 8 performance many times!)

After arriving home I heard the news from Rangers that Le Guen has taken the Captains armband from Barry Ferguson.Fergie is a 100 % bluenose and has been our best player this season by a mile, but overall the team have been very poor for 18 months, and if the boss thinks changing the team by selling Fergie would improve the performances and results, then he has to do what he thinks is right.Personally I hope the two can sort out any differences but it doesn't look like that will happen.hmmm.

To the poker and I began 2007 with a couple of drunken sit and go's at Pokerroom on Hogmany with my friend whilst the girls were gossiping.I didn't last long in either and after losing $10 decided the poker could wait for another day.

I hit the tables last night and began by going 0/4 in the money at Pokerroom $10 turbo sng's before two tabling another couple and managing 2nd in both.Finished there and moved to Full Tilt later for some more $11 turbo sng's.I got disconnected in the middle of one sng along with Miami Mark and couldn't reopen the site due to server problems.I emailed support and to be fair when I eventually did get back in my sng fee was refunded and an email of apology was sent to me.

I had a decent night at FT,winning three $11 turbos,coming 2nd and 3rd in two others and only going one game without making the money.( donkey called my post flop all in with his straight draw and hit).According to Sharkscope my form is now "hot" and I've made the money in 8 out of my last 10 FT sng's but that can all change rapidly in the high variance world of the sng turbo.

Ok,Mrs A is working over the next few nights so I should be able to squeeze in a little more pokery fun.I'm in work tomorrow then off till Monday which isn't too bad.

Make mine a 9 dart finish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document