Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Tougher Sngs

I didn’t play a lot of poker last night but enjoyed catching up with Juice and The Rottie in the IM chat.It was Ladddys turn for server problems so it was quite late before Juice and I played a wee $5 sng which was more notable for Juices whisky enhanced chat than any great play.

I played a little 6 max at FT before bed, and managed to blow through most of my latest $20 bonus increment ,through a combination of slack play,poor cards and trying a wee bit hard to make things happen.

The Sng’s certainly seem to be getting tougher thanks to the US legislation biting at the poker sites.I’m not sure if the answer is to play more at non US player sites or give up on my sng quest and get back to the cash grind.At my 6 max cash tables there only needs to be a couple of fish to make the table juicy.One to think about.

Ok, the s-man is coming over shortly so that's all for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document