Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Burned

Last night wasn’t too much fun at the tables as the variance biatch seemed to want to laugh in my face and test my patience with a host of 2 outers.I was tempted to list them in a kind of “look I’m not a donkey and was just very unlucky” kind of way but we’ve all been there and the beats just need to be sucked up , forgotten and not dwelled upon.They all occurred during $15+$1 sng’s at ‘Stars and my limited take a shot roll has taken a nasty hit.

I managed 3rd in an 18 player $15 turbo which helped a little but overall it was a sng night to forget.The ‘Stars games do seem to have tightened up over the last few days and I wonder if the some of the recent e-wallet pullouts are starting to affect the tables.At one table I was at there was only one loser according to Sharky and that’s fairly unusual.

I left ‘Stars and headed off to Party to play some $50 nl and left with a $23 profit after about ½ hours play at a fairly loose table.

Ok,not much else going on just now.Good luck at the tables....

2 Comments:

At Friday, 26 January, 2007, Blogger Swifty said...

Interesting comments there. I only play at the micro levels but I've noticed a fair few profitable players playing when I've fired Sharky up. This wasn't the case not so long ago.

After all if you play $15 S&Gs there's precious little attraction to the $1.50 version.

One particular guy had an average stake of $30 and was profitable. Some chat box banter indicated that he'd been on a poor run recently and was essentially trying ANY level just to cash.

Connected? Who knows, but circumstantially some support for your theory.

 
At Friday, 26 January, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers for that.Last night seemed a bit fishier so I hope I'm wrong.It can't be easy though for the casual US player who deposits whenever he wishes to play.Here's hoping the fish find plenty of ways to fund their accounts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document