Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday Stats

Another funny old night at the tables last night as my sng turbo luck seemed to run cold but my cash game exploits rescued me.I won a $10 turbo at Pokerroom,managed 3rd in a $25 turbo at 'Stars and a 2nd place at Full Tilt sng before going on a 0/5 run at FT.

$20 from a released bonus and an amusing hand at a $50 nl cash table helped me steady the ship ( or small canoe) that is my FT roll.The amusing hand was when I decided to limp with AhKh from the big blind.

The villian bet $2 on an As 9s 9h flop,I flat called and he bet $5 after the 4d fell on the turn.I called again and decided I was either well ahead or behind because he had a 9.( more likely because I didn't raise preflop forcing him to fold a hand like k9 etc)When the 3s fell on the river completing the flush draw I decided that if my Top pair ,top kicker was no good then I'd take a stab at representing the flush so I bet out $12 into a $15 pot trying to make it look as if I wanted a call but was trying to extract the maximum with my bet.

He took almost the full 30 secs and then folded before typing "lucky, lucky,you had no odds to draw and hit that".I'm normally quiet in the chat but a wee smiley and a "you know my game so well" was my reply.He said he had the 9 giving him trips and I told him how ul he was...

I moved to Laddys and promptly lost a buy-in at $100 nl against a tilter when we got the money in on a low ragged flop.I had JJ and he had A10 and hit an Ace on both the turn and river.

I managed to let that one wash over me and moved to Pokerroom where I spent around an hour two tabling at $50 nl full ring, winning $50 when good old A9 beat A4 on an A A 3 9 Q board.I was even in that wonderful poker position of having my well judged value river bet raised all in.I call!

The night wasn't over yet so it was off to a Party 6 max $100 nl table where after a stuttery start I left $70 better off and needing my sleep.( 5 am by this point)

Ok,here's my latest stats.I've debated including my Stars roll as it's now over $200 from $15 a couple of weeks ago but perhaps the pyschological trick I'm playing on myself by not including it is working and that's why I'm playing well in the $15 and $25 turbos there.Rest assured it'll just take one bad week elsewhere and my Stars money will be counted as part of my roll!

I've also withdrawn $466 from Laddys which will pay our Leccy bill and part of my road tax at the end of the month.Why $466? Well that leaves me exactly $3k in my roll excluding 'Stars.I may even take more out.It just seems silly to keep very much online, especially as the US Dollar is so weak just now and my online roll is losing value all the time.

Ladbrokes $1090 ( - $466 cashout),Party $350,Full Tilt $799,Pokerroom $761.Total $3000.( + $145 since Dec 31st)

5 Comments:

At Monday, 15 January, 2007, Blogger Juice said...

do you know who
DJ calledTiger Tim Stevens is?

is he famous?

 
At Monday, 15 January, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Yes he's been Dj'ing for years on Radio Clyde.He did "The Untied shoelace show" on kids tv for a while too many

Suffers from ms quite badly now but I'm fairly sure he's still on air.

 
At Monday, 15 January, 2007, Blogger Juice said...

Ah, just need to check with my glasgow spy. Apparently my mate is doing some producing work for him on clyde 2. though i have no idea who he is!

 
At Tuesday, 16 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that JJ vs AT hand you lost was the exact replica of a hand I had last night that sent me out of an MTT. I hate people who put their whole tourney life in jeapordy with Ace high. Unreal.

If the US $ is doing badly against the pound, you should be topping up your online roll, not withdrawing bud :-)

 
At Tuesday, 16 January, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Glad to be able to help J.

Cad> The villian was on crazy tilt I suppose but jeeez!

If I was topping up I agree now would be the time but I think my $3k is worth about £1538 just now.($1.96 rate). When it was $1.75 my $3k was worth $1714 so the weaker the Dollar the less they are worth.( but don't quote me on any of that!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document