Thursday, January 04, 2007

Paul Le Gone

Less than seven months after taking over and after stripping Barry Ferguson of the Captains armband at the weekend,I woke up this afternoon to the news that the 12th manager of Rangers since we were formed in 1873 has left by mutual consent.

I'm gutted it never worked out as Le Guens former team Lyon are a joy to watch and I was hoping the could bring that brand of exciting,flowing football to Rangers.His signings and results have been poor however and he seemed to be in conflict with Ferguson over the Captains role in the team and Fergies aggressive stance towards teammates he felt were letting the side down.

Where do we go from here? The talk already is of former manager Walter Smith returning but my top ( realistic) choices would be Gus Hiddink,Sam Allardyce or the feckin' know it all who sits behind me at Ibrox.

Back soon with a poker post once I get my head round todays events..

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 04 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Littleacornman,

Apologies for the abusive posts I made to your blog on 2nd January re Rangers, it was unwarranted and out of order.

Good luck with the Poker and the blog.

red or dead

 
At Thursday, 04 January, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

That's ok red or dead.Apology accepted and thanks for the good wishes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document