Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Goals

It was tough getting out of bed for work this morning but at least I'm off now until Monday.Half-life 2 night tonight and not much to write about last nights poker so I'll probably be back with more on Friday.

At the tables last night I got suckered at Pokerroom late on in an $10 turbo and blew $5 at a shorthanded sng with some fishy play.Things were better at Full Tilt earlier, where I played with Miami Mark and managed a first,second and 9th placed finishes for a profitable evening overall.

My main poker goals for 2007 are to make at least the same profit as last year and strangely enough to play more poker.The last goal may seem odd however I've been finding that more and more often I may well be online to blog,surf etc but my actual poker hours have diminished over the last few months.I also plan on keeping up my venture into the world of sng's ( probably still turbos) and maybe playing some more mtt's.

Ok dinner awaits...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document