Saturday, June 30, 2007

Britbloggerment 15



I suppose dD's banner heading is a bit out of date considering the blazing car that's just been driven into Glasgow Airport....

No mention of casualties, and hopefully nobodys been hurt.Hits home a bit when it's my local airport, but I'm a fairly regular holidaymaker, and it wont stop me going anywhere.

I did like the quote from the BBC website.Taxi driver Ian Crosby said:
The reaction of members of the public was not to help the men in the car, but to restrain them" he told the BBC.Aye,don't mess with the Glasgow public!

Assuming nobodys hurt, then I just feel really sorry for all those caught up in the disruption as all flights have been cancelled for the moment.

Ok,that's all for now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document