Friday, August 24, 2007

King of Coos Keech!

Result!!! I was going to start with the Coos keech nonsense but I've just had a chat with the ex Mrs A and she has agreed that when I move back home I can still give Step A a lift to school in the morning.My flat is only 10 minutes away and I'm delighted I'll get to see the wee one every day.As a bonus the ex has said she will clean my flat every Friday for me.We're getting on quite well just now and hopefully we can keep that going.


Righty,back to the nonsense....

Mr Cloud and Mr Punch can keep their "hairy gymnast"! I'm the King of Coos Keech!Undisputed Numero Uno google search for it! I'm almost overcome with joy...

My car stereo has packed in!!( with my newly burned Amy Winehouse cd stuck in it) I had to amuse Step A this morning on the way to school by slowing down at every bus-stop full of kids and threatening to wind down my window and shout "say good morning to little Step A everyone" or "the mighty midget is on her way to school,give her a wave!".This induced much gnashing of teeth from Step A!Why this would embarass a 13yr old I've no idea...

I wasn't really in a poker mood last night and ended up watching tv and then Ram Vaswani kicking ass at a high stakes Full tilt table.

I did play two $16 turbos ( 18 player as usual) on Stars and only have myself to blame for two fairly early exits although I felt both my decisions were marginal.

On the first hand I had A8 on the button and limped after four others had done the same.The flop was As 7c 9c and was checked round to me.I would have expected anyone with a better Ace to have raised preflop.A weaker Ace would have bet out on that flop with flush draw out there, therefore I bet out 3/4 of the pot and was surprised to get a caller.The turn brought a 10d and although that completed a possible straight draw ,I had the 8 and when it was checked to me I pushed with my pair and draw,only for the villain to show his J8...

The hand that sent me packing from the next game was J10 in the big blind.Everyone folded to the small blind who completed and we saw a K Q 7 flop.I checked and called the villains 100 bet on the flop and turn before pushing all in on a total bluff after another 100 river bet from him.I had hoped to push him off if he had the Queen or a weak king but he felt his K7 was good and called.Baaaaaa!

Ok,don't forget to register for the Bloggerment game on Sunday.It looks like I'm finally going to win it....because I'm the only entrant so far! It's only $5.50 and any blogger/reader is welcome to play in it.Hope to see you there...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Sunday, 26 August, 2007, Blogger Juice said...

why is she cleaning your flat?

 
At Sunday, 26 August, 2007, Blogger Rosie said...

yes, A, why is she cleaning your flat?!

 
At Sunday, 26 August, 2007, Blogger Juice said...

Are you going to lace the flat with asbestos prior to her visit?

 
At Sunday, 26 August, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I'm quite happy to give Step A a lift to school every day and I think she felt that as I was doing her this favour ,she would clean my flat to even things up.She offered ,I didn't ask and as I was planning on getting a cleaner anyway it seems a good idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document