Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bloggerment tonight 9pm bst.....

After winning that $16 ,18 player turbo the other night at Stars, I eagerly waited for my Sharkscope stats to update as I reckoned they would be looking the healthiest they have in a while,only to find the game wasn't picked up by their tracker.I've contacted them with the tourney id and hopefully it will update soon.I did play a couple of wee heads up $5 games ( out with 99 and AQ to better hands)and of course those losing games registered immediately!

After those Heads up games I hit the cash tables and won $20 playing with my Mum and the San Jose Salmon before hitting up bet365 and Interpoker where I boosted my "take a shot" rolls a little with wins at $100 and £100 nl full ring cash tables.

The £100 nl table at Inter was particularly juicy and played more like the $25nl games I started out on almost three years ago.£4-£5 raises were being called by 4-5 players.It never fails to amaze me just how many truly dreadful players are out there and there only really needs to be one or two at a full ring table to make it worthwhile.

I had a long lie until 2pm today and have been watching the Manchester derby ( childs play compared to Rangers v Celt*c!)and the Liverpool v Chelsea games.

Ok,not much else to say today.I'll leave you with these photos of the recent winners of the "best looking celt*c supporter " award.Enjoy....




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document